• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Vampire Diaries.

Reaction score
Ahhh the Vampire Diaries is soooo awesoomme!! :D :D :D i am waiting for the 16th epi after the end of the 15th epi. it had such a great end when alaric finds out that merideth is the killer!! and poor damon and stephan and elena..... just work this thing out alredy that who gets who!! ... i felt bd for damon when elena said in the ball that he is the problem ..... he was sooo damn hurt!! :/ but i like the new stephan ... he's sooo much more maacho!! he's aweesome with the bad boy looks just like damon was at the start of the serial ...... when he says "hello brothe" in the first episode!! it near melted my heart! <3

Reaction score
the gap b/w the episodes is toooooo long!! :/ and rotten luck that it will come b/w my MOCKS!! but i'll have to watch it or i'll DIE!! =/

Reaction score
Ahhh the Vampire Diaries is soooo awesoomme!! :D :D :D i am waiting for the 16th epi after the end of the 15th epi. it had such a great end when alaric finds out that merideth is the killer!! and poor damon and stephan and elena..... just work this thing out alredy that who gets who!! ... i felt bd for damon when elena said in the ball that he is the problem ..... he was sooo damn hurt!! :/ but i like the new stephan ... he's sooo much more maacho!! he's aweesome with the bad boy looks just like damon was at the start of the serial ...... when he says "hello brothe" in the first episode!! it near melted my heart! <3
Even i felt really bad for DAMON. What he did afterwards was justified!

Reaction score
images

This is the best thing in the whole of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES series. Damon Salvatore and his snarky commentary!

Reaction score
Even i felt really bad for DAMON. What he did afterwards was justified!
it totally was.. and i don't know i want someone else for damon.... elena is kinda used goods.... i want someone more challenging for him..... some1 more his type..... that passion he's got can NEVER b matched by elena.. i want there to b someone better for him.... like if u agree :)

Reaction score
images

This is the best thing in the whole of THE VAMPIRE DIARIES series. Damon Salvatore and his snarky commentary!
awesoooome pic! <3 <3 <3 and sooo totally true! :) <3 "girls just can't resist my charm, my style and my uncanning ability to listen to taylor swift" .... GOOO DAMON! :)

Reaction score
it totally was.. and i don't know i want someone else for damon.... elena is kinda used goods.... i want someone more challenging for him..... some1 more his type..... that passion he's got can NEVER b matched by elena.. i want there to b someone better for him.... like if u agree :)
Agree.
Anyway in the end Elena will go to Stefan and poor Damon will be left alone. And i hate:mad: to see him sad with a glass of wine:( .

Reaction score
Agree.
Anyway in the end Elena will go to Stefan and poor Damon will be left alone. And i hate:mad: to see him sad with a glass of wine:( .
yh but that's my point that they shud bring another character who is gud and challenging enough for damon.... damon is not a person to be forever alone!!

Reaction score
5 more days to go!
People here would be wondering i'm CRAZY, counting days!:rolleyes::D

Reaction score
Eeeeeek Episode 16 cant wait ... Guess I'll have to watch it with my MOM yelling over my head about exams (LOL) cuz after all Vampire Diaries is STEPHAN <3