• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Vampire Diaries.

Reaction score
seriously i dont get whats with u getting addicted to vamp diaries, ok the girl is hot and they guys r not bad either, but please a story abt vamp, werewolfs and fairies isnt fascinating

Reaction score
seriously i dont get whats with u getting addicted to vamp diaries, ok the girl is hot and they guys r not bad either, but please a story abt vamp, werewolfs and fairies isnt fascinating
I'm not that seriously addicted but its not that bad too!

Reaction score
Episode 18 was amazing! Although the Damon torture part was not so happening. But, they can't kill originals now:(
The best dialogue was when Elena says to Stephen"If the places were switched, he would do anything to save you."
Elena can't deny her feelings for Damon:love:
I loved the episode. And the next one also seems interesting by the promo.(y)

Reaction score
Episode 18 was amazing! Although the Damon torture part was not so happening. But, they can't kill originals now:(
The best dialogue was when Elena says to Stephen"If the places were switched, he would do anything to save you."
Elena can't deny her feelings for Damon:love:
I loved the episode. And the next one also seems interesting by the promo.(y)
seriously? someone plz kill me now :|