• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Value of 'x' in acid formula?

Reaction score
Syed Ali said:
What was the value of x and what we had to suggest in the next part?
This question took 3 minutes to answer though, but I also wrote x=2. And the acid was sulfuric acid. ;)

Reaction score
yeah it was 2..it took hardly some seconds to solve dis part...coz i practised the same qs last night!!!!!

Reaction score
man i was so stupid i wrote zinc sulphate as the red deposit i dont know wtf i was thinking God save me!

Reaction score
habib123 said:
man i was so stupid i wrote zinc sulphate as the red deposit i dont know wtf i was thinking God save me!
Dude, these redspots really suck. Don't every try to learn their answers. :|

Reaction score
m m for dat acid thingy cant we just write da formula h2A.......is it wrong ??? i even made sa equation wd da same formula.......????! is h2A sume acid??!

Reaction score
sahar said:
m m for dat acid thingy cant we just write da formula h2A.......is it wrong ??? i even made sa equation wd da same formula.......????! is h2A sume acid??!
No, you won't get any marks for them. Cuz you'd to SUGGEST a typical acid with that kind of formula.

Reaction score
but i solved da same kinda question in redspot n dat wax da answer :(

Reaction score
not really h2so4 was the right answer and h2A is the formula we had to see what a was it was so4

Reaction score
any wht abt da equation ?? i made it wd h2a is dat even wrong ??

Reaction score
it sure. i wrote the same thing as u and dont ever study or solve redspot there are alot of wrong answers

Reaction score
sahar said:
oh nO.....i wax so damn confident abt dat questiOns :(
Don't worry! Just prepare hard for the paper one and two. Just be RELAX. :)

Reaction score
sahar said:
nah nah but still damn i lost ma two marks unnessecarily... :(

The second part will surely be marked as correct . It will be given the error carried forward mark :D