• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Value of 'x' in acid formula?

Reaction score
sahar said:
nah nah but still damn i lost ma two marks unnessecarily... :(
You've lost two marks cuz this 60 marks paper has to be scaled to 30 marks. =D

Reaction score
Zishi said:
sahar said:

Zishi I think your math's weak. If sahar loses 1 mark in 60. The scaling will reward him/her 29.5 out of 30. 29.5 would be rounded to 30 so she/he would get a full score. Even if she/he loses both marks, she/he will 29 out of 30.

Reaction score
Syed Ali said:
Zishi said:
sahar said:

Zishi I think your math's weak. If sahar loses 1 mark in 60. The scaling will reward him/her 29.5 out of 30. 29.5 would be rounded to 30 so she/he would get a full score. Even if she/he loses both marks, she/he will 29 out of 30.
Oh! That's not the thing as I used to get 96-100% marks in my maths. =/ That's WHAT I said before. Read my above post carefully! I said that she will just loose one marks. Please read the posts carefully before saying anyone if he/she is weak in any subject. :p

Reaction score
lolxz dunt fyte ppL.....juxt pray dat everyone pass out wd an excellent grade! :)

Reaction score
Oh! That's not the thing as I used to get 96-100% marks in my maths. =/ That's WHAT I said before. Read my above post carefully! I said that she will just loose one marks. Please read the posts carefully before saying anyone if he/she is weak in any subject. :p

Can you show where the post where you said that she will lose one mark? And why you gettin angry, I just said that in humor. Never mind it