• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Useful stuff compiled

Reaction score
Hmm..
Attempt all Questions...
even if you don't know the answer just guess.. you still have a 25% chance of getting it right...
or if you are confused in a question ... cross out ones which you are sure are not the answers..

Reaction score
Btw,I really need an advice.. which computer studies paper do you think is easier paper 2 or 3? I havent actually studied computer last year and I really missed a lot but I will try to cope up by tuitions..I really need an advice

Reaction score
Btw,I really need an advice.. which computer studies paper do you think is easier paper 2 or 3? I havent actually studied computer last year and I really missed a lot but I will try to cope up by tuitions..I really need an advice
it is the paper 2 of computer studies, either a candidate takes this coursework(which is paper2 ) or the alternative to coursework (which is paper 3) along with the theory paper which is paper 1 .Hope you got it now...:)

Reaction score
hey..@sweetiepie do u have any formula book or anything for add maths (0606).. ?