• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Useful stuff compiled

Reaction score
I have a doubt in english.In form-filling,for the deleting question,do we have to delete wrong or correct.
I always get it wrong whether yes/no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
sweetiepie
You can add this too
I have gathered all useful stuff in one book ( its all from this xpf)

Attachments

• Study Quide 0620.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 67
Reaction score
Anyone know when O/N-2012 papers are being released.
Pls inform.

Reaction score
Some Helpful Notes in Pdf Format :)
I wish I physically knew you! I would have given you my heart for these "NOTES" in the post quoted <3.

"NOTES" = IGCSE Biology Notes.pdf -- & -- IGCSE Comp Studies Course Notes.pdf -- & -- IGCSE_Chemistry_Notes.pdf

Also thanks for: Maths IGCSE Quick Revision

Thank you very much!
Your help is appreciated!

Reaction score
sweetiepie
You can add this too
I have gathered all useful stuff in one book ( its all from this xpf)

added :)

I wish I physically knew you! I would have given you my heart for these "NOTES" in the post quoted <3.

"NOTES" = IGCSE Biology Notes.pdf -- & -- IGCSE Comp Studies Course Notes.pdf -- & -- IGCSE_Chemistry_Notes.pdf

Also thanks for: Maths IGCSE Quick Revision

Thank you very much!
Your help is appreciated!

Hahahahaah Welcome :)

LOLs to this! I am not offensive here (sorry) but this looked very hilarious to me in the first shot!

:D

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new here so I dont know exactly where to post this but I have the MCQs answer sheet anone need it ?

Reaction score
Hello....I am new on this site. Could anybody help me how to filter in the test papers or material for grade VII for CIE (IGCSE)

Reaction score
Hello....I am new on this site. Could anybody help me how to filter in the test papers or material for grade VII for CIE (IGCSE)
I don't think there's any sort of filter.
Here's the link to the IGCSE Past Papers.:
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/

After you select which subject you want past papers on, you'll get a number of files with weird looking codey things. Not to worry, it's actually quite simple once you get the hang of it.

The structure of the code is:
(Subject Code)_(examination time-w[winter: oct-nov] or s[summer: may-june], year)_(file)_(Paper number).pdf

ms: mark sheet
qp: question paper

For example, if you choose Biology:
0610_s04_qp_2.pdf

The first part, 0610, is the code for the Biology Subject. Then, the 's' shows that it is the Summer-May/June- paper. Then, 'qp' shows that it is a question paper, then, the number '2' shows that it's Paper 2.

Hope I helped. :)