• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu Paper 1

How was Urdu Paper 1 of 2014?

• Total voters
Reaction score
She told me they don'tdon't
thnx for a positive answer but are you sure of itt,,,, plz cnfrm it from others as well,,,,,,i have also asked many people regarding this and 70% of them said that they accept it,,, plz confirm thiss, plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
thnx for a positive answer but are you sure of itt,,,, plz cnfrm it from others as well,,,,,,i have also asked many people regarding this and 70% of them said that they accept it,,, plz confirm thiss, plz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I also confirmed this from my sir as I was really tensed because of it :3 He told me yes you can, surely write beneath the given lines they are acceptable since the given lines are sometime way too much less. Though he used to make us practice that don't write beneath the given lines he even used to cut marks but at the end he was like this. Chalooo acchi khabar tou sunai

Reaction score
Well, I also confirmed this from my sir as I was really tensed because of it :3 He told me yes you can, surely write beneath the given lines they are acceptable since the given lines are sometime way too much less. Though he used to make us practice that don't write beneath the given lines he even used to cut marks but at the end he was like this. Chalooo acchi khabar tou sunai
but did he said that they accept the lines and consider them and dont deduct marks for it !!!!!! plz tell,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think we can write under the lines in order to complete our sentence bcz we cannot leave the sentence unfinished and bcz we also need to write clearly so that it may be understandable and doing this may take some space !!!!!!..
plz reply

Reaction score
but did he said that they accept the lines and consider them and dont deduct marks for it !!!!!! plz tell,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think we can write under the lines in order to complete our sentence bcz we cannot leave the sentence unfinished and bcz we also need to write clearly so that it may be understandable and doing this may take some space !!!!!!..
plz reply
Yeah! He said when it's acceptable how would they even think of deducting marks. So chill, boy. No marks will be deducted and it's not only in urdu but in every subject like geo too. In it writing beneath the given lines is also acceptable :/

Reaction score
Yeah! He said when it's acceptable how would they even think of deducting marks. So chill, boy. No marks will be deducted and it's not only in urdu but in every subject like geo too. In it writing beneath the given lines is also acceptable :/
so no problem regarding this issue!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
which paper 1 or 2? for me pap er 1 was hard but paper 2 was pretty awesome...]

both papers went fantastic,,. ,, but in comprehension 1 i wrote some answers even under the given lines,,, whats your view,, is it acceptable for the examiner!!!!