• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu Paper 1

How was Urdu Paper 1 of 2014?

• Total voters
Reaction score
IKR the most worst topic in history,they couldve given us some interesting topic other than uniform shit!
It was seriously pathetic but I managed to write it down.

Reaction score
ours was better we had mazmoon on the muwazna of agriculture zaraat and maaholiyaat and then a speech on how can todays young person take care of his mahaol? was really good

Reaction score
ours was better we had mazmoon on the muwazna of agriculture zaraat and maaholiyaat and then a speech on how can todays young person take care of his mahaol? was really good
Oh,they seem hard to me seriously.
I would never consider writing speech cuz it requires and hard and strong urdu vocab,jo meray bas ki baat nahi xD

Reaction score
IKR the most worst topic in history,they couldve given us some interesting topic other than uniform shit!
It was seriously pathetic but I managed to write it down.
Honestly same thing here... Mere paon tale zameen Khisak gayi thi when I saw the choices in qstn 2 ... It was hard paper this time