• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu paper 1

Reaction score
scocial net. i wrote same :p and firms can be factories,industries,offices,organization etc (dont know whether they are correct or not) and u may write 'firmoun' ........... thts correct i think :) ;)

Reaction score
about employees u wrote "mulazimin" though i really nt knw if its right
n about net addiction i wrote "internet ka aadi"...wat do u think r they rite??.. :(

Reaction score
for thr first point :) =
-MANY IMPORATNCE
-pple dont have own motors
-students go to college in mornings
-pple to offices
-easy to move

Reaction score
@pakistan 123 mazmoon was pretty easy i just wrote y is it necessary in da first place lyk it reduces traffic evry 1 doesnt hv the means of transportation thus saves tym etc etc..:)

Reaction score
how was the paper guys ?? :) ?? :p
i guess was damn easy else then that translation was a big mess :/ :cry: :no:

Reaction score
fatikhalid said:
it was good! though i knw i messed up wd translation i ddnt know the urdu of many words n wrote them as they wre!!
haahha that's what i did to :D XD!

Reaction score
twelveoclock said:
I wrote a rough draft with a pencil for the mazmoon and mukalma, then cut it out. Then I wrote both with a pen but realised they were exceeding the word limite by 100 words! So I cut that out too an dattempted both of them all over again. Will they cut marks for that?

examiners dislikes it alot !! it makes the impression really bad but if your writting is impressive they ignore it
n if examiners r realli lyk mean type they wud maximum cut .5 out of it =)! no worries they usually don't :D

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
scocial net. i wrote same :p and firms can be factories,industries,offices,organization etc (dont know whether they are correct or not) and u may write 'firmoun' ........... thts correct i think :) ;)

really it does means factories or sumthin gosh :D IM SAVE :D
now i wish i wrote it right i mean IMLA :p!

Reaction score
yea lets 4get it for next 3 months da exam is over v'll worry about da rezult 3 months later... :p

Reaction score
fatikhalid said:
yea lets 4get it for next 3 months da exam is over v'll worry about da rezult 3 months later... :p

sm1 told da date of result that is 28th jan 2012