• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu paper 1

Reaction score
tomorrow is urdu paper 1 exam n i seriously dont knw wat i need to prepare any sugestions about wat i should prepare for ds specific exam?? :Search:

Reaction score
mine also............ i also did not any thing for it :( but best is practise past exams and know the technique of writing directed and part 2 questions' answers.......

Reaction score
i am also giving the urdu paper of tomorrow............... but have practised almost nothing.............

Reaction score
what i think is........... dont go way above the limit of words and remember to add as many points in part1 as u can ............ keep in mind the grammar and other mistakes..

Reaction score
i was thinking v shoud simply practice past pprs...does it matter if v use difficult words or the easy ones??

Reaction score
u may use diffcult but not much..........i wont be using them many times...........write natural urdu............ avoid mistakes like spellings,grammar,sentence structures etc and ur compositions would be fine......... :)

Reaction score
I would recommend going through the patterns of letters, reports, dialogue. And try looking for english to urdu words in your book and on the internet too.

The paper over all is quite fun. Gives you plenty of time to plan, write and check.

Best of luck to all.

Reaction score
I wrote a rough draft with a pencil for the mazmoon and mukalma, then cut it out. Then I wrote both with a pen but realised they were exceeding the word limite by 100 words! So I cut that out too an dattempted both of them all over again. Will they cut marks for that?

Reaction score
i dont think so.............its just ur rough........... :) i dont think that they will cut marks :)

Reaction score
words consisting of two letters in urdu like 'KA' 'KI' etc they count them in word limit or not

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
i am also giving the urdu paper of tomorrow............... but have practised almost nothing.............

ddn't u say that u r done wd ur olevel??

Reaction score
it was good! though i knw i messed up wd translation i ddnt know the urdu of many words n wrote them as they wre!!