• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urdu A or B

Are you taking Urdu A or B

• Total voters
Reaction score
urdu-b paper 2 mai comprehension question mai extra words printed lines k neechay likh sakte hain kyaa..... i think its allowe for the completion of our sentence!!!! but still is it permissible!!!

Reaction score
Have u guys given Urdu B???? ur grade?
I took Urdu B.... got A*...gave it the least time compared to all my other subjects. In fact, it's not to be prepared in days or months, it's the result of years of learning. I've always been good in Urdu cuz I've been in touch with reading a lot and it's the easiest subject so far. To be honest, I only prepared it a month before exams.

Reaction score
I took Urdu B.... got A*...gave it the least time compared to all my other subjects. In fact, it's not to be prepared in days or months, it's the result of years of learning. I've always been good in Urdu cuz I've been in touch with reading a lot and it's the easiest subject so far. To be honest, I only prepared it a month before exams.
Ok.... Do u know how could i improve my essaywriting

Reaction score
Ok.... Do u know how could i improve my essaywriting
Esesaywriting really needs practice. Your writing should be fluent and pre-planned. The foremost thing is to understand the topic, if the topic is 'afforestation' or it is 'benefits of afforestation' these both are going to be quite different. Afforestation would be a general essay including all the pros and cons while the second one is only going to focus on 'benefits'. If you are taught by a teacher, you must have been told that there are going to be three paragraphs in total, first is introduction, second your main content and the third is conclusion. If you are about to take your O'Level Urdu, there is word limit of 150 words as far as I know (it was 150 when I took exams), that means you can spend maximum 50 words in each of your paragraph, but don't go counting the words all the time in your exam. If you practiced enough, you would know when your 50 words are done. And there still is relaxation in words, they will take up till 160 words but no more than that. If you write any further, it'll not be included.
After you are done with understanding the topic, plan your points. Make sure you are not repeating any point (the word limit is already too tight). You'll have to concise your points a lot, it's called like 'darya to koozay main band karna', which means to mean more in few words. The more you do that, the better is your writing. In your O'level, you'll need maximum of three points to include in your essay, and of course those points are already given in Directed Writing. Like I just opened a past paper, May/June 2014, they gave three points in total, you should include minimum three factors for each point. In this case, write your first line generally, about school uniform, then start including your content points, expand them as little as possible (remember your word limit), 50 words for each of your point. The CIE made it easy for you and you don't need to write the introduction, content and conclusion all on your own behalf. Expand the first point in first para, the 2nd point in 2nd para and so on....
Any query, I would be glad to answer.