• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ IGCSE Nᴏᴛᴇs ﹐ E﹣Bᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇsᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs ᴴᴰ

Reaction score

can someone clear a doubt i ve related to a point in this link, it says when u draw your graph (line) connect your points with a straight line (with a ruler) does this apply to the curve as well bcuz the picture in the link, the points are connected with a straight line and in my biology classes for a curved graph we always made a smooth curve without a ruler.

Reaction score
can someone clear a doubt i ve related to a point in this link, it says when u draw your graph (line) connect your points with a straight line (with a ruler) does this apply to the curve as well bcuz the picture in the link, the points are connected with a straight line and in my biology classes for a curved graph we always made a smooth curve without a ruler.
u have to judge which kind is necessary for your graph...if the points are such that u have 2 draw a smooth curve den dos so....otherwise draw a straight line... :)...hope dis helps :)

Reaction score
u have to judge which kind is necessary for your graph...if the points are such that u have 2 draw a smooth curve den dos so....otherwise draw a straight line... :)...hope dis helps :)

i get tht, wht my qs is tht should the smooth curves point be connected with a ruler or not?

Reaction score
my teacher dsaid do all with ruler!

Reaction score
my teacher dsaid do all with ruler!
idk abt wt ur teacher said coz wt we've done in bio is dt wen v have a smooth curve or d ques asks for it v draw it as a curve which mean w/o a ruler.. mayb its better to joint point-to-point wid a ruler generally for all graphs :)

Reaction score
idk abt wt ur teacher said coz wt we've done in bio is dt wen v have a smooth curve or d ques asks for it v draw it as a curve which mean w/o a ruler.. mayb its better to joint point-to-point wid a ruler generally for all graphs :)

wat do u make of this

Reaction score
just a little dua u can say before ur paper

اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا

translation: “O Allah , nothing is easy but that which You make easy and You can make hardship easy if You will.

Reaction score
NOTICE TO USERS OF MY THREAD
When a paper ends, members are restricted not to discuss that paper before 24hrs of paper's ending time.
Any member found violating this rule might be banned without any warning.Moderators have the authority of banning members violating this rule without any notice or warning.

You may post the something like "Boy that Bio paper was easy " but not the QUESTIONS
or U may say something like this "Just gave my maths paper and my tip would be to revise similarity thoroughly"

Good luck for your exams.

P.S: For more information about the 24 Hour thing visit
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/no-paper-discussion-before-24hrs.2756/#post-32738

For more info on
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/ban-without-warning-paper-discussion.24957/

XPC rules
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/xpf-rules.28/

Best regards,
-@shoaib672002