• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
Who watches some of those AWESOMELY cool shows on Discovery/NatGeo... (not the ones with the creepy snakes)
Of recent I'm into The Science of Stupid on NatGeo!
Its sooo hilarious (blame the host!) and also informative at the same time... :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Who watches some of those AWESOMELY cool shows on Discovery/NatGeo... (not the ones with the creepy snakes)
Of recent I'm into The Science of Stupid on NatGeo!
Its sooo hilarious (blame the host!) and also informative at the same time... :ROFLMAO:
Yh they are awsome :D..watch "U'ev been warned" its my fav on discovery,if ur intrested in servival stuffs bear grylls show is the best.."Magic of science" and "destroyed in seconds" is not tht bad..

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Walking Dead - Season 5
Modern Family - Season 4
The Big Bang Theory - Season 8

Watching these nowadays. :D

Reaction score
Maybe because those are the only two tv shows you've seen? :p
file.gif

Reaction score
^OMG!!! You totally must watch it!!
And The Flash too! The story line of both is sooooo gripping. And the characters are very well developed.

Reaction score
Nope. I watched an episode of ''Arrow'' once..
That's it, i guess.
I can understand...
Arrow's start is slow but it was a necessary slow... But once its pace picked up it hasn't dropped yet until now...
Good Lord! It's driving me crazy!!!
You'll love it too... And Flash all the more!!!

Reaction score
I can understand...
Arrow's start is slow but it was a necessary slow... But once its pace picked up it hasn't dropped yet until now...
Good Lord! It's driving me crazy!!!
You'll love it too... And Flash all the more!!!

Yeah, it felt good when i watched the first episode. But i don't remember why i didn't continue.

Does every episode of Arrow have like a new villain, and a new story or something? Or is the story continuous?
I like it when the story is continuous, and i get to watch episode after episode, non-stop, and get addicted. That's what i want. :p

Reaction score
Yeah, it felt good when i watched the first episode. But i don't remember why i didn't continue.

Does every episode of Arrow have like a new villain, and a new story or something? Or is the story continuous?
I like it when the story is continuous, and i get to watch episode after episode, non-stop, and get addicted. That's what i want. :p
Kind of.
And that's exactly what you'll get. It's a continuous story. Miss even one episode... The following sequences won't make any sense... The storyline is electrifying... And it's not just villains everytime. It's about him dealing with his humanity, his friends and most importantly his family..:cry: