• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
This is a thread for Music, Movies, Tv shows, anime.. and any other awesome stuff. :p

Now that my exams have ended..
Can someone suggest me some tv shows, movies?

I've watched a lot of them..

The Big bang theory
Two and a half men
How i met your mother
Friends
Seinfeld
Arrested Development

Wizards of waverly place
Jonas L.A
Suite life of Zack and Cody
Suite life on Deck
Hannah Montannah
Victorius
ICarly
Drake and Josh
Big Time Rush

Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
Teen Wolf
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Game of Thrones
Prison Break
Castle
Hannibal
Luther
Sherlock
Grey's Anatomy
Homeland
Under the dome
The Secret Circle

To name just a few. ^

Any other suggestions?

I'm planning to catch up with season 4 of Game of Thrones. And Supernatural.. and all that..

What movies should i watch? :3
Try The Lord of the rings nd The hobbit trilogy nd amongst TV series Sherlock Holmes is epic :D

Reaction score
Omg. I am planning to watch LOTR today, or tomorrow.
All three parts. And then Hobbit? Right?

Seen ''Sherlock'' though.
I wuld had recommended u to start wth hobbit....since it's the prequel...but it's yet to cmpletely released....the last part of hobbit trilogy will be releasing by ths dec
It will require a lot of tym though...almost 12 hrs in extended edition for LOTR :LOL:
Harry potter series is gud too....only if u get the idea what's happening

Reaction score
I wuld had recommended u to start wth hobbit....since it's the prequel...but it's yet to cmpletely released....the last part of hobbit trilogy will be releasing by ths dec
It will require a lot of tym though...almost 12 hrs in extended edition for LOTR :LOL:
Harry potter series is gud too....only if u get the idea what's happening

The thing is. I know Hobbit is the prequel, but i wanna do it like everyone else.
I mean, LOTR was released in 2001-2003. Everyone watched it first. Then came HOBBIT.

Isn't it better to watch LOTR first, and then HOBBIT. That's how it's meant to be. Or maybe not? Am i wrong?

Reaction score
Hello ther evry1!! :)
Bro u mst watch 22 jump street if u lyk comedy movies!!! Thts f****** awesome!! <3
Dunno abt tv shows, dnt watch em!! :/

Reaction score
The thing is. I know Hobbit is the prequel, but i wanna do it like everyone else.
I mean, LOTR was released in 2001-2003. Everyone watched it first. Then came HOBBIT.

Isn't it better to watch LOTR first, and then HOBBIT. That's how it's meant to be. Or maybe not? Am i wrong?

It doesn't matter. They are two different stories set in two different times with different characters somewhat. With mild connections.
If you watch the LOTR trilogy first no problem... Because when you see the Hobbit trilogy later you'll go like Hey I know this guy... Doesnt he look the same LOL he hasn't aged a bit... Oh look that's his father!!!... Ah... That's how he got the sword... Okay... This is how the ring came into Frodos world in the first place! And stuff like that... It's a good experience tbh.. It's like you know knowing all about Steve Jobs' achievements but then later you go on to read his biography and get to know his childhood, things that led him to found Apple etc.

Or why don't you wait for another month or so... The Hobbit 3 will be released by then. So you can start with the Hobbit trilogy then follow it with the LOTR trilogy...
Either ways... You are going to have a hell of an experience... Those movies are classics.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. They are two different stories set in two different times with different characters somewhat. With mild connections.
If you watch the LOTR trilogy first no problem... Because when you see the Hobbit trilogy later you'll go like Hey I know this guy... Doesnt he look the same LOL he hasn't aged a bit... Oh look that's his father!!!... Ah... That's how he got the sword... Okay... This is how the ring came into Frodos world in the first place! And stuff like that... It's a good experience tbh.. It's like you know knowing all about Steve Jobs' achievements but then later you go on to read his biography and get to know his childhood, things that led him to found Apple etc.

Or why don't you wait for another month or so... The Hobbit 3 will be released by then. So you can start with the Hobbit trilogy then follow it with the LOTR trilogy...
Either ways... You are going to have a hell of an experience... Those movies are classics.

Alrighty. Thanks!

Reaction score
Aaaaah..!! i love beyblade :) fav was kai, unfortunately he always lost to tyson -_-
But DBZ and avatar the last air bender are still my fav animes..!!

Reaction score
I've seen that movie. And, i know right? It's hilarious!

You should watch 'Let's be cops'. It's just as good as 22 jump street.
Man i jst watched let's be cops..!! Its AWESOME man!! Nd tht sm1 black lorry driver, he is so fuckin awesome!! I loved it man..!! Thnxx fr tellin me..!! :D
Any more such kinda movies?? Plzz do tell me if u come up with sm..!! :)

Reaction score
Man i jst watched let's be cops..!! Its AWESOME man!! Nd tht sm1 black lorry driver, he is so fuckin awesome!! I loved it man..!! Thnxx fr tellin me..!! :D
Any more such kinda movies?? Plzz do tell me if u come up with sm..!! :)

I know, right? :p
I found it to be pretty funny. Reminded me of 21/22 jump street. :D

Uhmm.. well, i am going to watch some more comedy movies today, i'll let you know if i find something worth watching. :3

Reaction score
This is a thread for Music, Movies, Tv shows, anime.. and any other awesome stuff. :p

Now that my exams have ended..
Can someone suggest me some tv shows, movies?

I've watched a lot of them..

The Big bang theory
Two and a half men
How i met your mother
Friends
Seinfeld
Arrested Development

Wizards of waverly place
Jonas L.A
Suite life of Zack and Cody
Suite life on Deck
Hannah Montannah
Victorius
ICarly
Drake and Josh
Big Time Rush

Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
Teen Wolf
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Game of Thrones
Prison Break
Castle
Hannibal
Luther
Sherlock
Grey's Anatomy
Homeland
Under the dome
The Secret Circle

To name just a few. ^

Any other suggestions?

I'm planning to catch up with season 4 of Game of Thrones. And Supernatural.. and all that..

What movies should i watch? :3
You should watch Heroes. Its a beautiful TV show. You might really like it.