• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TOEFL in Abu Dhabi (:

Reaction score
I did my toefl on the 12th of may this year, just a little more than a week ago. It's really simple, you don't need anyone to teach you. Just get a book, and and make sure it has all the parts of the exam (listening, reading, and speaking topics, writing, and writing examples) and just study that book. You can start revising a day before the exam, and still end up getting a good mark. This is a skill obtained throughout the years, so if your good at english it will be easy, however if your not that great then I think you should wait a while before you do it until you get more confident.
I did my exam in a place called Emirates Institute of Technology. (ETS for short I think) I don't recommend that place by the way. The room is tiny, and there would be like 12 people in there. It gets really annoying when your stuck between 2 other people, and there is no space for you to breather. Also when the speaking part came, everyone was speaking at the same time, so it was just hard to focus with all that background noise.
Anyways I hope I helped, good luck!!