• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TOEFL in Abu Dhabi (:

Reaction score
Salam/Hola people of XPC :)

I'd like to do TOEFL in the Summer Vacation once I'm done with A2 and all that. I'd like to know what ate the best centres that Teach Toefl and the Best centres in the exam in Abu Dhabi ,UAE , cuz I heard that doing the exam in ECT (emirates college of technology the one in Hamadan street) is a pain in the neck so I'd like to know where to register (which centre that is) and which school/insitute that I should enroll into that would give me the best preparation for TOEFL since I'm aiming for 95 and above inshAllah =D

Thanks in Advance/Jazakom Allah Khair :)

Reaction score
ur in AD??

HCT is fine to do it dere... i duno y ur saying its a pain in the neck :confused:

Reaction score
What is HCT stand for :$

Hmm my friend did her exam there and her voice was too loud in speaking so the hushed her and she got confused -,- ended up with a lower grade is what she said :)

Dunno ,why you find it good ? and why if you don't mind sharing your experience :) ?

Reaction score
HCT = Higher colleges of technology :p

oh! i see.... y dont u try in 1 of the sessions where they do it in Hotels?

i heard its fine... :) i did IELTS but sum of ma frndz did TOFEL dere :)
plus... u'll need to register soon if u want a slot cuz an exam was cancelled so the seats wioll fill up very fast :)

Reaction score
HCT = Higher colleges of technology :p

oh! i see.... y dont u try in 1 of the sessions where they do it in Hotels?

i heard its fine... :) i did IELTS but sum of ma frndz did TOFEL dere :)
plus... u'll need to register soon if u want a slot cuz an exam was cancelled so the seats wioll fill up very fast :)

I'll try my best to call a couple of centres , I was thikning of registering in the Nahda boys school ,I've been told it's a really good centre :)

About the practice and the sessions I want to take I was thinking ESL but they're always short of TOEFL Students =,= , what other centre do you know of :D

Reaction score
I'll try my best to call a couple of centres , I was thikning of registering in the Nahda boys school ,I've been told it's a really good centre :)

About the practice and the sessions I want to take I was thinking ESL but they're always short of TOEFL Students =,= , what other centre do you know of :D
Al Nahda is a good option.... but hard to get seats dere ;) i wanted it too (for SATs) but they got filled up really fast :(
ESL is supposed 2 be the best... i dunno of ne oders...
btw... i dont think u'll need them neway! its really easy... just basic O Levels english is MORE than enough :)

Reaction score
I'll think about it inshAllah , so you recommended the HCT s a centre right ? I'll try to talk to our Schools Career adviser inshAllah =D

Reaction score
HCT is in Khalifa city =O

do you know of other centres :)

Waiting for your reply (will go study got a mock tomorrow -.- )

Reaction score
HCT is in Khalifa city =O

do you know of other centres :)

Waiting for your reply (will go study got a mock tomorrow -.- )
Khalifah city? u sure?? i think its closer.... not sure abt da area but i think its near the Lé Boulanger... chk it tho..

i duno ne more sorry...

Reaction score
hey, i'm also thinking of doing TOEFL during summer vacation here in AD. But is toefl offered during the summer?
first let us get done from AS and inshallah everything will go fine.

good luck......

Reaction score
it is offered every month but at specific days only :)

Advice from a senior , you must do it BEFORE you're a senior;) cuz once you're a senior it becomes a pain in the neck (cuz you're so busy :D )

Reaction score
how long did it take you to prepare for the exam, and did you take any course or was it all by yourself? also which book/s did you use?

btw in which school are you??

Reaction score
how long did it take you to prepare for the exam, and did you take any course or was it all by yourself? also which book/s did you use?

btw in which school are you??
i did IELTS though ma frndz did TOFEL... they used the book published officially pivlished by the TOFEL ppl... :)
n it hardly requires u 2 prepare like 1 hour a day for like 10 days.... not more dan dat m sure if u got B or more in ur O level English :)

m frm IES Islamia English School... wat abt u?