• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

to PHYSICS PAPER 3: I HATED UUUU !!!

Reaction score
Oh my God seems like there's tonnes of discontent over variant 1. Variant 2 was so much better than I expected, a few mistakes, but it was amazing for the hardest paper in CIE. And we had 16 pages of questions.. Why did you guys have 20? o_O

Reaction score
lavanyamane said:
Oh my God seems like there's tonnes of discontent over variant 1. Variant 2 was so much better than I expected, a few mistakes, but it was amazing for the hardest paper in CIE. And we had 16 pages of questions.. Why did you guys have 20? o_O
I have no clue lol
It's not fair!

Attachments

• zerooo.jpg
    zerooo.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 56
Reaction score
Well entertaining paper. In my exam center, the invigilator left the room when the exam was supposed to start , before she handed the papers. came back 5 minutes late and handed them without resetting the clock.
But it's not really an issue , hard papers are hard for everyone and this is the point of having curves.

Reaction score
some of the topics in 31. wasn't even studied by me XD like the optic fiber :mad:? it was so damn hard but i expect an A* because i think i will manage to get over 70 :)

Reaction score
i think the thresholds wil be from 50-55 ...
ok i did the most stupidist mistake in half-life... wrote 8.5 hours instead of 8 hours :cry: wat did we hav to rite in the OR gate question ??? i made the truth table and rote a stupid answer for the question under it .. it all sucked :(

Reaction score
BlueSky said:
I did variant 1..

I hate it! It was so hard for me :(

1 hour 15 mins are really not enough.. I didn't complete all questions.

I'm so upset..
ana 7atta ... i hated it ... less time ... just filled in the stupid darn bloody spaces :evil:

Reaction score
WOW I am glad I got variant 2 then because you guys seem to have done not so well ! Was it really that tough or just maybe you didnt study enough ? Varaint 2 was okaaay we didnt have enough time plus some tricky questions thats it !

Attachments

• Sura Ghashiyah by Ahmed Saud.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
i think the thresholds wil be from 50-55 ...
ok i did the most stupidist mistake in half-life... wrote 8.5 hours instead of 8 hours :cry: wat did we hav to rite in the OR gate question ??? i made the truth table and rote a stupid answer for the question under it .. it all sucked :(
The half-life question was so clear but ppl messed it up and yes the answer was 8.For the OR gate,the question carried two marks it was something like 'describe the input and output.....for OR GATE'' something like that so in that question I wrote that when one input is ON all others are ON and when all are OFF then the output is OFF. Hopefully ,this should be enuf to get me those 2 marks.I also made the truth table but when I glanced at the next part of the question the concept of the truth table was required there so I crossed the table for this part and made it in the next part 'THE 2-DOOR CAR'
For that I answered only with a truth table like CLOSE + OPEN = OPEN (ALARM ON) ; OPEN + OPEN = OPEN (ALARM ON) ; CLOSE + CLOSE = CLOSE (ALARM OFF)

Reaction score
super sucking exam f***king exam i cam 2 d exam thought it wud b easy, i screwed up really man. Thsi is even worst then biology!!!!!!!!
in bio atleast i filled in the spaces which i didnt knew. This bloody physics dam paper i cudn't fill the ones i d no idea about. I left a lot of questions. I dont want 2 repeat. C dis is why we need exam discussions so that every body in the world wud benefit. i hate the rules. Drastic time calls 4 drastic measures.

what say guys?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:) :) |
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Reaction score
sunny1234 said:
i wrote 7.5 for d half life....is it ok??
The scale was very accurate for x-axis.The answer was 8 hours.I doubt the examiner will condone this difference but hey it carried only 1 mark.Moreover, the curve is expected to be low so we should keep our hopes high :wink:

Reaction score
Yoyo1994 said:
BlueSky said:
YaY! Lots of people saying variant 1 was hard! I'm relieved..

not to sound mean or anything, but I did really badly, so I'm hoping this way the threshold will be low..

God Help all of us!!!!

You're relieved!?! I'm even more!!!! IT WAS NOT FAIR! I swear this physics paper was NOT physics. It was surely something else, and if it was physics it must be A-Levels or something because this was NOT IGCSE, the questions were so stupid, none of the stuff on the exam was on the syllabus and none of the stuff made any sense whatsoever. I bet A-Level students won't be able to get over 50/80.

i think u cud b rite.....my brother gave AS physics this year and he said that his Physics Theory paper was EXTREMELY EASY.
he sed that ppl wer crying of joy.
he sed that ppl strted having a party inside the examination hall.

and for us....we wer actually crying cuz it wuz SOO hard.
maybe they did put the wrong cover on the first page....maybe this one was meant for the A levels... :shock:
oh well...wutever now....
i really hope they make the curve very low...i totally messed up a few questions. :(

Reaction score
Cool. I can't wait to see the papers. :) I LIKE hard papers. :)

Another thing though -- if you survive O & A level Physics, you'll find Physics in University a lotta fun. :D Seriously. O and A levels are so boring and tedious.

Cheers.