• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

to PHYSICS PAPER 3: I HATED UUUU !!!

Reaction score
who did variant 2 ... it badly sucked ... very less time .. i did stupid mistakes :x
and i cant wait for the stupid 24 hours to go by !!!!

Reaction score
There is no point in discussing the paper after 24 hours which will let u get more depressed :p Now concentrate and study for your chemistry exam which is after 10 days :D

Reaction score
Same here; cant wait for 24 hours! I have also made many stupid mistakes but i expect about 65-70. The threshold for an A in May June 2010 was 43, Lol! And its never been above 45 anyway! So have high hopes!

Reaction score
but still i need to know if the thresholds will be low... need to know how everyone else did

Reaction score
SpunkRansom said:
Same here; cant wait for 24 hours! I have also made many stupid mistakes but i expect about 65-70. The threshold for an A in May June 2010 was 43, Lol! And its never been above 45 anyway! So have high hopes!

InshAllah !!! :)
good luk for chem..

Reaction score
Yaa,even i want to know how everybody else did but i dont want to discuss questions here :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

well to be honest...i too did when i was doing IG's but in A levels i luv it :D seriously 8)

Reaction score
how was physics guys, good ?
(not asking any question about the exam just how was it to you, good or bad that is it).

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

well to be honest...i too did when i was doing IG's but in A levels i luv it :D seriously 8)

oh seriously???!! u must be an alien!!!! :p

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

HAHAHA ofcource u`ll like it as u r a math angel .. math is physics brother lol :D :lol:

Reaction score
SweetSomebody said:
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

oh seriously???!! u must be an alien!!!! :p

There are some people who like Physics but i dont like physics :evil: , i like maths very much :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
nopes...i did hate IGCSE Physics...but A levels is much better :D

and Math cant be compared with physics...MATH is the best.....physics isnt ;)