• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

to PHYSICS PAPER 3: I HATED UUUU !!!

Reaction score
moonlight22 said:
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

well to be honest...i too did when i was doing IG's but in A levels i luv it :D seriously 8)

HAHAHA ofcource u`ll like it as u r a math angel .. math is physics brother lol :D :lol:
lol u have apoint... thats more realistic than the alien thingy :D

Math_angel said:
nopes...i did hate IGCSE Physics...but A levels is much better :D

and Math cant be compared with physics...MATH is the best.....physics isnt ;)
all numbers suck!!!!

Reaction score
Oh so finally the variant 2 guys are saying an exam is hard? I hope this time 31 is the easier variant then xD

Reaction score
I gave variant 2 and it went smooth 8) I admit paper was a little lengthy but it was not that difficult :pardon:

Reaction score
SpunkRansom said:
Same here; cant wait for 24 hours! I have also made many stupid mistakes but i expect about 65-70. The threshold for an A in May June 2010 was 43, Lol! And its never been above 45 anyway! So have high hopes!
It went to 49 last november in the second variant

Reaction score
I think dis year for ppr 32 the thresholds will go 49-55 or 53 to the most , somewhere in between .. OMG i did bad .. hope everything goes well :)
Ya Allah !!!

Reaction score
I did variant 1..

I hate it! It was so hard for me :(

1 hour 15 mins are really not enough.. I didn't complete all questions.

I'm so upset..

Reaction score
What the hell? 31 was so hard. Hardest Physics exam i've seen for now! What the hell is this?~!!

I did so bad

Reaction score
horrrrrrriiiblee paper..!!! :(
i did varaint 1..nd it sckedd..!!!
hoping fr threshold to b low..!!! :(

Reaction score
Variant 1 was RAPE! I did so fking bad but I know I should get over 50/80. It was RAPE though, the marks I expect may not even turn out to be true. Why CIE why? It's not fair! The paper was 20 pages long and not a single blank page, all filled. Their questions were RIDICULOUS and they expect you to know the answers to them. It's harder than all past papers combined :mad:
I expect the threshold to be a 40% for an A. God help us all!

Reaction score
YaY! Lots of people saying variant 1 was hard! I'm relieved..

not to sound mean or anything, but I did really badly, so I'm hoping this way the threshold will be low..

God Help all of us!!!!

Reaction score
BlueSky said:
YaY! Lots of people saying variant 1 was hard! I'm relieved..

not to sound mean or anything, but I did really badly, so I'm hoping this way the threshold will be low..

God Help all of us!!!!

You're relieved!?! I'm even more!!!! IT WAS NOT FAIR! I swear this physics paper was NOT physics. It was surely something else, and if it was physics it must be A-Levels or something because this was NOT IGCSE, the questions were so stupid, none of the stuff on the exam was on the syllabus and none of the stuff made any sense whatsoever. I bet A-Level students won't be able to get over 50/80.

Reaction score
Natashakhan said:
agreeedd..>!!
wat were the losers examiners thnkng while making the paper...??? :mad:
No clue mate but what did go on in his head was diarrhoea, he expects us to know stuff that did not come in any books. :%) He's crazy! :crazy:
:x

Reaction score
This is stupid.

This is not a normal exam. This is a exam for college students. What the hell is this? I honestly screwed up. They want to reset in november,

Reaction score
yeaa...wat were they expectngg..??
like evryone is a genius..s???:(
nd tym limitt..???
uff...horrible horrible.. :%)