• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THINGS YOU WILL DO AFTER EXAMS???

Reaction score
stop thinking abt tht.........i got molested in todayz exam........hope everything goes well

Reaction score
Try to find a part-time job :D and hang out with friends and families :D and most of the time travel to my home country :D

Reaction score
PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT ,,,, GO TO GYM ,,, HANGOUT WID FRIENDS ,,, GO TO MUSIC CONCERTS ,,,TAKE MY MOM'S CAR EVERYDAY TO THE (JORDAN CAR PARK DRIFT) ,,, GO TO PARTIES ,,, AND NO PART-TIME JOB!!!

Reaction score
I think i'll prepare for SAT I. and some other things like NSTC. and ofcourse rest and do english and play football.

Reaction score
nothing different from what I am doing now(hanging out with friends,checking everything online,watching movies,being worried about my grades,collecting new perfumes for my collection....etc)
I'll just visit my father for 2 weeks in Kuwait & may be go to gym if I had time.
Also ,watch Euro 2012 but I'll probably take 4 or 5 papers of AL Math for Jan. so may be I won,t have enough time

Reaction score
nothing different from what I am doing now(hanging out with friends,checking everything online,watching movies,being worried about my grades,collecting new perfumes for my collection....etc)
I'll just visit my father for 2 weeks in Kuwait & may be go to gym if I had time.
Also ,watch Euro 2012 but I'll probably take 4 or 5 papers of AL Math for Jan. so may be I won,t have enough time
yeah!!! how can i forget Euro 2012

Reaction score
as the dude above me said,,, PARTAAAAAY =D play games, go out nearly everyday and workout, i just finished today xD SO HAPPY. oh and prepare for uni life :D

Reaction score
first all imma do is sleeep after all those 2 years preparing and studying i need a good sleep first then......the rest y'all know :)

Reaction score
BTW out of curiosity, will anyone be on the forums during the holiday? I got a feeling the forum will be dead