• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THINGS YOU WILL DO AFTER EXAMS???

Moi

Reaction score
Sleep,Eat. Watch TV, Spend time on the net, Tweet, and so on the routine..... as every year !! The most importnat thing is...

NOT THINK ABOUT ANYTHING.... NO MATH CALCULATIONS OR MEASUING STUFF...

Am putting my books away right at this moment... Bye Bye IGCSE... FOR GOOD

asr

Reaction score
BTW out of curiosity, will anyone be on the forums during the holiday? I got a feeling the forum will be dead
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................................
i guess yess

Reaction score
Play football, watch movies, go out with friends, go out with girlfriend, listen to music. gonna have a lot of fun in the 2 months. but after that its the result

Reaction score
SLEEP. TV. SLEEP. MOVIE. SLEEP . GAMES. SLEEP. FOOTBALL . SLEEP. FOOD :p
Oh and didi i mention sleep? :p

Reaction score
Play games, go out with friends ocassionaly, hopefully going to the gym, starting The Hunger Games trilogy. Help my english teacher correct papers (part-time job) prep up Chemistry AS for nov session. MAINLY: play games :p

Reaction score
SO GUYS WAT ARE UR PLANS AFTER EXAMS???........MY PLANS R IM GONNA HIT THE GYM PLUS GUITAR LESSONS AND FOOTBALL ACADEMY !!! PLZ SHARE UR PLANS TOO!!!
Hehe... Funny cause I'm planning the same thing along with swimming and korean martial arts =P

Reaction score
PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT
man that game got SO BORING nowadays!
mmm i guess i'll unicycle, play tons of guitar (my SG will luv it ^_^), basquetball, parties!!!, movies, film marathons, music<3, parties!~!~, reunions... who knows???
guys just ENJOY your two months of vacations to the max!!!