• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HMMMMMMMMMM then forget it dude. It doesn't matter. I am a very naughty child that is why we are going out of the topic so ahmmmmmmmm...... excuse me... :p ;) WELL why don't we make some more stories??? :D :)

Ok

Reaction score
No salman its not in muscat oman at all. Even if it was to bhai muscat ki violence ki khebar bhi to aani chahiyae thi naa. Muscat is a really really peaceful place. Everywhere means ...............I am mainly talking about america or canada sort of places. In such developed countries the crime rate or illegal rates are even higher than our homeland pakistan. Aur meray bhai oman ki to baat hi nahi aati is main. :p :p :p
But you know still i miss karachi pakistan though there is much violence. :) :D

Reaction score
Well didnt i tell u that the story will end with killings or some massive explosion the same happened. :p :p :p

Reaction score
What what............. the suicide bomber one??? Well ahmmmmmmmmm i don't get it. May be there is some problem in my memory........ ;) :p

Reaction score
haaaan haaaaaan yaad aagiya.......................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNN that one which i made and you said that the beggar was a suicide bomber. ;) :p

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
oh you have short term memory Loss !! :p :p

Just like gold fish although this was proven wrong that gold fish has short term memory loss LOL

Reaction score
haaaaaaaaaan sahi baat hai.............likin you know what in pakistan the beggars are not actually beggars they just try to be beggars so that they can get money. ;)
ufoooooo yeh kon se kahani shuruu kardi hum ne................. this story should be named as BEGGARS ARE DRAGGERS.AS THEY DRAG EVRYONE'S MONEY AWAY,. But that would be a long title isn't it??? So hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............exucuse me......................... sorry I make too much excuses............hehehehe.....................i hope you understand.................now what hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good bye ;) :p

Reaction score
THE END OF THE STORY> THE STORY ENDED WITH SALMAN"S LAUGH 'hehehehehehehehehe' ;) :p

Reaction score
But suddenly a new story starts with new characters in it......................hehehehehehheehe ;) :p

Reaction score
And then it FINALLYY ends with my shout: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Mr.green is back" :D :lol: