• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
YAAARA agar tum bhi shuru se parho gai tub tumhai bhi sumajh main aa jae gaa. :p :)
And salman we are very very naughty children so we won't mind. :p :p :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
u cant do that its not possible because ive got chemicals at my disposals and i dont smile like that sponge green :p

Reaction score
I guess guys........ummmmmmmmmmmm .......................watson is a baby boy so he should be kept in a cot as he minds a lot lot and lot. BUT if he will sit in the cot...........he would of course break the thing..............so..............may be he needs a psychiatrist. WELLL HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE he is a doctor himself... :p ;)
Watson..............you should be very kind to our extraordinary intelligent sherlock holmes. :p :p

Reaction score
What that is a total rumour mr sherlock btw are u married i never got a chance to ask that :p :p :p

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum.
What are you people talking about. I get absent for a few days and you guys just take the story from the present world to the pre-historic times and from one side of the world to the opposite side............ :D :p