• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Movie Times. Best or Worst Movies!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
That's good to know. (y) I was talking about the acting of the other characters. Meryl Streep was nothing but inspiring. Nonetheless, my judgement is an amateur's opinion and could be flawed. :)

There's no need to get emotional. You know I was kidding :)

'Hugo' was good.

Reaction score
Keith is one good movie. Though at first I didn't get much of what was happening, it was interesting enough to keep me hooked until the end.

Reaction score
The devil inside was pretty good and honestly speaking, a lot better than the recent upcoming supposedly 'horror' flicks.

Reaction score
Keith is one good movie. Though at first I didn't get much of what was happening, it was interesting enough to keep me hooked until the end.
i can trust ur choice. don't worry will confirm if it's really interesting :D

Reaction score
Watched the 'Transformers' sequel. Above average, to say the least.
1 was the best of all.
Agreed. The Third part deserves credit for the awesome graphics but it was predictable ;)

I have heard "The death race" is pretty cool too

Reaction score
I watched The Hunger Games, last week. I thought it would be crappy, but it surpassed the book! Mind-blowingly-awesome! Even if you haven't read the book, it's OK.
Oh, and it's no use buying the popcorn, you seriously won't be able to eat while people kill each other.