• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Movie Times. Best or Worst Movies!

Reaction score
Gnomeo and Juliet is rubbishhh!! an utter waste of tym... n boring as hell :mad: u just keep expectng atleast *sumthng* good wud come n the movie's over. Oo

Reaction score
Re: The Movie Times!!!

I WANT A HORROR MOVIE THAT IS ACTUALLY SCARY!!!!!!!!!!! nt a single movie has been scary enough 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch the exorcism of emily rose, the devil inside, paranormal activity 3 & the haunting sin Connecticut. These are awesome horror movies.

Reaction score
Best Movies: Never Say Never, Just go with it, Dear John, Easy A, In time,
Worst Movies : All of the Twilight series -.-

Reaction score
Movies ive seen in the last few weeks: ( i found each ov em owsum)
-Unstoppable.. *this* proves dat a movie can b gud enuff *without* a hero n a heroin :p
-the A-team.. (y)
-The Illusionist.. itx old but i never saw it earlier
-Pocahontas <3 too gud fer words
-X-men first class
-Vampires suck :LOL:
-Beastly.. entirely a copy ov beauty n the beast, even then is gud.
-Mars needs Moms
-Hereafter... not as gud as all the rest. infact u dun even get wats going on cuz half the movie is in an other language, but *after* the movie i read its summary on wikipedia, n it wsnt dat bad wen i understood wat happened all that tym in the movie.

Pocahontas :D : it was not so good. more like Cinderella or thumblina type fairy tale :p felt like watching cartoon network. 4/10

Mars need Moms : hehe too good. enjoyed it a lot. can't 4get dat scene where the fatty man blushes and the alien says, ''I love it when u change colours! Its amazing'' :D 7/10