• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
Something i must say Ms. Shahlakh
U say Mr. Green is evil and so he is...i believe he has gone beyond the limits of the evil...
(i hope u hve read harry potter series) then Mr. green has ripped his big soul into a 1000 pieces and saved them in innumerable horcruxes so if you kill even half of them, he will still be there on the Earth....(that explains why only his face is visible with his big teeth)
So after the exams search 4 the horcruxes and destroy them...that will send him to hell...!! :mrgreen:
Ohh Here he comes again...!!

Reaction score
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mr.green can come from anywhere .................I am just sick of him..................welllllllll i even called the doctor police etc etc................but i guess nothing can be done............................so then SAY HELLO TO MR.GREEN...........................duhhhhhhhhhhh ;) :p

Reaction score
we are no Haarry potter too horrifying that story i read it just too horrifying but it was fun vocabulary increases.

Reaction score
u batameeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooon :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
mr.greeen is really really ill nowadays, and he is admitted to the hosputalll!!!
plz pray for himm!! :'(
:p :D

Reaction score
WHY?????????? You guys yourself are soooooooo batameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.........................oh yaaar mr.green tum logon ko kha jae ga............aur is se pehle keh wo aisa keray we should kill him. ;)
And libra94 you seem a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy big fan of mr.green. Aray meray bhai us per koi bharosa mut karo wo waisay he tum hain dhoka dega. ;) :p

Reaction score
well once there lived a man by the name of mrgreen he was very ill and still someone wanted to kill him such a pity cruelty at its best.

Reaction score
And then my agent mr.apple came to kill that GREEN GERM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA........... ;) :p

Reaction score
but he still lives on as we all know that u killed the wrong green as thousands of green exist :p

Reaction score
Wow congrats man @salmanpakrocks u became a XPF Leader i noticed just know good luck mate.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
CONGRATULATIONS FROM EVERYONE AND ME :p :p :p :p
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reaction score
thanks bro !! :D actually I also noticed few days back !! :p
I would like to thank you guys for your invaluable support !! :)

Reaction score
no we shud thank u for ur support :p Well leader whats the order do u have any orders sir ??? :p

Reaction score
Oh come on dude !! no orders !! ;) Well you give me something ur stuck at and I will help !! I think that is the true leadership !! :D