• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
But libra 94 be very very very careful this mr.green is a very wicked person. He teases me all the time and I just don't like it. Aur mujhe to yeh bhi lagtan hai keh Mr. sherlcock holmes per mr.green ka bhooth savaar ho giya hai. Kuch to kerna hi paray ga is sherlock holmes ka. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I GUESS DR.WATSON you might be much helpful in this case....................I hope so.................. because I believe you are great doctor for him. ;)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mr.green WE ARE COMING TO TAKE OUT YOUR SOUL FROM MR>SHERLOCK HOLMES...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Mr.green: hahahahahahahahaha you can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Hey where did the voice come from??? AHMMMMMMMMMMMM AHMMMMMMMMMMMM I guess something is really spooky around here. OH HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO IS ANYBODY THERE???? ECHOOOOOOOO :p ;)

Nobody is answering. AOH hmmmmmmmmmmm i better leave until it gets even frightening here................so see ya :p ;)

CLASS DISMISSED ;)

Reaction score
Look i am telling you scouserifc he really has a mental problem. WE gotta catch him til he escapes..........................welll lets wait................he will come or if he didn't then ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................we should excuse.... :p ;) :D :D :D

Reaction score
awwwww...dont be so rude to my mister green he's so innocent
:mrgreen: i know he has big teeth like zardari :p lekin that doesnt mean k he's evil :p

Reaction score
HEHE HEHe seems someone is feeling pity for mr.green and that I AM HEARING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME.....................libra94................mujhe lagta hai keh tum per to yaqeenan mr.green ka bhooth savaar hai. :p :mrgreen:
AWWWWWWWWWWWW how sweet...............mr.sherlock holmes shopping for his dear friend watson................watson............ sherlock holmes ko bhi to kuch do naaa. :) :D ;)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HEHE HEHe seems someone is feeling pity for mr.green and that I AM HEARING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME.....................libra94................mujhe lagta hai keh tum per to yaqeenan mr.green ka bhooth savaar hai. :p :mrgreen:
AWWWWWWWWWWWW how sweet...............mr.sherlock holmes shopping for his dear friend watson................watson............ sherlock holmes ko bhi to kuch do naaa. :) :D ;)
haha yeah thts tru u know whatttt......i love mr.greeen he's so cute :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
and then after all u must have read that "Appearances are deceiving sometimes " :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Well what ever happened when is the Er of 2010 nov gonna upload,ive waited almost eternity for it.

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are right scouserifc faces can be deceiving. that is why i always say bad things to mr.green so that his truth can come out. may be you should also try libra94? that would surely work ;) :p

Reaction score
ARAY TUM LOG AB TENSION LENAY LAG GAE HO....................aray pehle mr.green ko to marte jao.......................vo abhi bhi nahi mara hai. ;) :p