• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
Q - What are you guys going to do now that Mr. Green no longer exists with his teeth? :D

Now, there is a new Mr. Green here : :bad:

Reaction score
YEAH SALMAN CONGRATS FOR YOUR LEADERSHIP DUDE... and yeah just like captaindanger lets give salman a salute. SALUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY I Am coming to XPF after so many days..............welllll hehehehehehehehheh one thing i have noticed guys......................I have just come to know that the smilies have changed and they look more funnyyyyyyyyyyyy to me hehehehehheheheh especially these one :lol: :Yahoo!: :evil: :p :crazy I SUPPOSE GUYS LETS START A NEW DRAMAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA of pagalpan hahahahahhaha :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
BHai ye jo smilies hain vo kaafi funny nahi hain?????.......................hahahhahhahahahahah............................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm welll i am thinking to start a new drama of pagalpan cartoons. :ROFLMAO: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
SOOOOOOOOOO HMMMMMMMMMMM LETS MAKE SOME CHARACTERS....... :ROFLMAO: ye sab se bara pagal hai
:lol: Yeah medium pagal hai
Aur :Yahoo!: super duper paagal
HEHEHEHEHEHHEE
:friends: HMMMMMMMMMMM THIS IS CUTE. LOOK AT THEIR FRIENDSHIP

Reaction score
Restart this :D
Salman, you were a detective?

images

Kill me

You guys were so annoying yet 'sweet' back in those days :p
:LOL: So true! :D