• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
WELL THE book have some details for him that DAN Brown. of DA vinci Code obviously. has said his novels resonate.
He would have become a film director if not writer and he thinks writer have more ability to affect the story and whole drama and scene. He had been a musician. His family claim his tendency to seek solitude most annoyance. this all represent that there is a large portion in him reserved for feeling. He had experienced life. Gone through harsh and glad tome times. He had absorbed every thing inside him and as a sponge soaks all the water around it and Iles probably keep sprinkling the experience he had absorbed over him. This give an emotion a soul to his writing. There is fight for life. There is loss. There is cry in his stories that you have lost every thing and have no where to go. Then there are beams of hope. There is something worthwhile that you leave everything and grip last rope of hope. and you start finding it out. webs start popping. Things get better. There is something in his words that make you feel all he had.
I have written this analyze because i went on to wake up till 3 o clock i fever few weeks back just to finish Blood memory. and probably when i start off with writing my own novel i experienced the same emotions too.
WOW.. u really made me more excited to read on and finish the story asap... :) :)
thanx :D really appreciated and good luck in whatever book u read :)

Reaction score
Tess of the D'Urbervilles - Thomas Hardy
Lord of the Flies - William Goulding
Of Mice and Men - John Steinback
Noughts and Crosses - Malorie Blackman
Perfume - Patrik Suskind
Life of Pi - Yann Martel

Must read books :)

Reaction score
uptil now the best novels ive read yet are:
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
Not a penny more not a penny less - Jeffery Archer
Honour Amoung theives -Jeffery Archer
Kane and Abel - Jeffery Archer
A Matter of honour -Jeffery Archer
agree wid ur list ..but my further contribution 2 the book list wud b: prodigal daughters (jef archer) nd da vinci code(dan brown)

Reaction score
All books by "Dan Brown" especially those with robert langdon in them are a-ma-zing!
My obsession with travelling (to especially paris and rome) has greatly increased after reading them not to mention my vocab.
Sara Dessan's a great author too(y)!

Era

Reaction score
NIGHT ROAD BY KRISTEN HANNAH
its an amazing story about longing for family,the resilience of the human heart and the courage it takes to forgive the people!
its a heartbreaking and amazing novel!