• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
books by Robert Ludlum(action thrillers)...the hunger games series..LOTR..lots of good novels out there

Reaction score
All books by "Dan Brown" especially those with robert langdon in them are a-ma-zing!
My obsession with travelling (to especially paris and rome) has greatly increased after reading them not to mention my vocab.
Sara Dessan's a great author too(y)!
I love Dan Brown. He's one of my favourite authors ! :D Can't wait to read the new one coming out on 14th May. Inferno! and it has Robert Langdon in it!

Reaction score
I'm waiting for Khaled Hosseini's new book, "AND THE MOUNTAINS ECHOED" :love::love:

Ooh! I didn't know a new book is coming out! I love his other two works! Do you know when the book's coming out ? I'll look for it in stores :D His books are so beautiful and touching! They make me emotional lol

Reaction score
Anyone who has read the maze runner trilogy ? I've heard about it. Is it a good read?
The Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini is okay too.