• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
try
1-Howls Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
2-Bourne series by Robert Ludlum and Eric Van Lustbader
3-Pride and Prejudice by jane austen ofc ( if u haven't already!!)
4-Percy Jackson series and the lost hero series by rick riordon
5-i see dan brown's books have already been suggested so many times!!
6-Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine patterson.
will tell more wen i remember them..

Reaction score
O level Complete , and now left with 2 months to waste .

Suggest some good novels to read . I read pretty much anything , so don't worry about interest .

Post in this format :

Title - Author
Assalamu alaikum,
The Da vinci code by Dan Brown
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Harry Potter series 1- 7 Author needs no mention :|
and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Then the Hardy Boys series (maybe because I haven't read Sherlock Holmes ) :p
in order. :)

Reaction score
Devil's advocate - Andrew Neiderman is a really good book,everyone should read it!
Plus, Godplayer, Terminal, Coma by Robin Cook= legit books XD

Reaction score
i know, those two are some amazing books too! luv the way she writes.... & thnx i will try it as soon as i can, just need to find a day to go out and get it...
btw, there's the Medusa Project series... last book just came out.. read them?
Yup read them all!! wbu?? they were gd too!

Reaction score
i just have the last book left to read.... & i'm dying from the suspense of the ending :p
my friends say, the ending is a very happy one... unfortunately, there's only one friend with the book & there's a huge line a mile long... idk when will i get the chance :(

Reaction score
i just have the last book left to read.... & i'm dying from the suspense of the ending :p
my friends say, the ending is a very happy one... unfortunately, there's only one friend with the book & there's a huge line a mile long... idk when will i get the chance :(
Yeah da lst bk had a vry satisfyin ending!!
What othr gd bks do u knw??
you knw sum bks u can read them onlyn or dwnload for free.....try http://rapidlibrary.com/ :)

Reaction score
well, i've read wings & spells by aprylline pike... heard of them??
& maaaany others, just don't remember most.. lets see, black beauty but thats pretty old.. i read cathy cassidy's books a couple of years ago too, amzazing ones! :D
oooh, cool! thnx for the website.. i'll be able to look them up now :p

Reaction score
Books by Sarah Dessen, they're the kinda books that are more interesting for girls. http://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-F...8&qid=1340147268&sr=1-4&keywords=sarah+dessen
the Book Thief by Markus Zusack - http://www.amazon.com/Book-Thief-Ma...d=1340147369&sr=1-1&keywords=book+theif+zusak
thirteen reasons why is again a good book although i haven't read it.
Agatha Christie - And then there were none. an excellent book. http://www.amazon.com/Then-There-We...ords=agatha+christie+and+then+there+were+none
happy reading :)

Reaction score
Outliers-Malcolm Gladwell
My sister's keeper -Jodi picoult
Nineteen minutes- jodi picoult
Songs of blood and sword- Fatima Bhutto
Dan Brown's all books :D
Aleph- Paulo Coelho
Alchemist-Paulo Coelho
The Hunger Games-Suzzane Collins
A thousand splendid suns, the kite runner- Khaled Hosseini
The Sculptress- Sarah Waters
Full Dark, No stars- Stephen King
:D
GetSomeLife I finally read Angels and Demons <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D now just one last book: The Lost Symbol..what about you? Any new, nice, good ,interesting book?

Reaction score
:D
GetSomeLife I finally read Angels and Demons <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D now just one last book: The Lost Symbol..what about you? Any new, nice, good ,interesting book?
Yes, it was great :D The lost symbol? I don't think i should tell you that it consists of black magic with a bad person and langdon who meet's someone named...! :LOL:
Almost done with Deception point. Will be sure to inform you of any new ones that are good :D

Reaction score
Yes, it was great :D The lost symbol? I don't think i should tell you that it consists of black magic with a bad person and langdon who meet's someone named...! :LOL:
Almost done with Deception point. Will be sure to inform you of any new ones that are good :D
Mat batao pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deception point is nice... :p
Did you read The kite runner???