• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
My recommendations are bit different from all of the others:
1. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by R.L. Stevenson (Although a short story but still is the best of my list)
2. The Roots- Alex Haley
3. The Count of Monte Cristo- Alexandre Dumas
4. Lord of Flies- William Golding
5. To Kill a Mocking Bird- Harper Lee
6. Round the Moon- Jules Verne (Better read all his novels)
7. Jurassic Park & The Lost World- Micheal Crichton
8. The Foundation series- Isaac Asimov

Reaction score
Legend by Marie Lu
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling

^Awesum bks!!!!:D

Reaction score
Harry potter!!!!!!!!!alll of them
Da vinci code
deception point
eragon, eldest, brisingr, inheritance
angels and deamons
three cups of tea
50 shades of grey
to kill a mocking bird!!!!!
jessica!!!!
anna Karenina
hunger games
jane eyre
wurthering heights
emma
mansfeild park
three cups of tea
thousands splendid suns
alchemist
wonders of world (7 books by katherine roberts)
the road
kane and abel
prodigal daughter
the crow eaters
the american brat
quiver full of arrows
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
the picture of dorian
zelda's cut
.....m tierd but let me tell u...i llllllllo0vvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee alllll the classics except pride and prejudice

people plz hate twilight seriesw and any such stupid uncharacteristic love story or novel!!!!!....eeewww to nicholas sparks and eeewwwweee to vampire diaries and princess diaries ...i mean it's my opinion....

Reaction score
hellcat Wow, you are the first girl I have seen who hates vampires! Apparently I hate Harry Potter as it's filled with fantasy and Dan Brown is great but his writing skills are weak. Your list is impressive as I can see you too are also into classics. The second last book should be The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, you missed the Gray . :)

Reaction score
hellcat Wow, you are the first girl I have seen who hates vampires! Apparently I hate Harry Potter as it's filled with fantasy and Dan Brown is great but his writing skills are weak. Your list is impressive as I can see you too are also into classics. The second last book should be The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, you missed the Gray . :)
a lot of girls hate vampires....they just love robert pattinson,taylor lautner and kellan lutz!!!!!;)

Reaction score
Lord Of The Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien [Absolute best.]
A twist of fate- Jeffery Archer [A good read with an ambivalent twist to most stories]
Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini [A beautiful tale but emotionally traumatizing]
Inheritance Cycle - Christopher Paolini [Sci fi/ fantasy FTW \m/]
Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins [Yes, its better than the movie :p]
Digital fortress - Dan Brown [Makes you feel smarter by the end of it]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan [ignoring the demi god references, its actually a pretty good read]
Game of thrones - George R. R. Martin [They don't exaggerate when they say its the best sci-fi/fantasy book written]
A thousand splendid suns - Khaled Hosseini [If you don't cry buckets by the end of it, you have a heart of stone -_-]
Faithful Spy - Alex Berenson [Its a good read if you're into full on action films with lots of intricate plots :p]
Seriously...I'm Just Kidding - Ellen Degeneres [One of the most hilarious books I've read]
Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling [Need I mention this series? -_-]
Sons of fortune - Jeffery Archer [It has a lot of cliche' stuff too, but still a good read]
The King of Torts - John Grisham [Amazing read, and you end feeling like a very smart businessman at the end of it :p]
The winner stands alone - Paulo Coelho [Interesting read with different POVs of different characters]
Manual of the warrior of light - Paulo Coelho [Inspiration at its best]
Chords of Strength - David Archuleta [ One of my all time favorite autographies]

Reaction score
Harry potter!!!!!!!!!alll of them
Da vinci code
deception point
eragon, eldest, brisingr, inheritance
angels and deamons
three cups of tea
50 shades of grey
to kill a mocking bird!!!!!
jessica!!!!
anna Karenina
hunger games
jane eyre
wurthering heights
emma
mansfeild park
three cups of tea
thousands splendid suns
alchemist
wonders of world (7 books by katherine roberts)
the road
kane and abel
prodigal daughter
the crow eaters
the american brat
quiver full of arrows
The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
the picture of dorian
zelda's cut
.....m tierd but let me tell u...i llllllllo0vvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee alllll the classics except pride and prejudice

people plz hate twilight seriesw and any such stupid uncharacteristic love story or novel!!!!!....eeewww to nicholas sparks and eeewwwweee to vampire diaries and princess diaries ...i mean it's my opinion....
hmmmm..missed gray in the dorian

Reaction score
Lord Of The Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien [Absolute best.]

Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan [ignoring the demi god references, its actually a pretty good read]

A thousand splendid suns - Khaled Hosseini [If you don't cry buckets by the end of it, you have a heart of stone -_-]

Percy Jackson and Thousand Splended Sun is the most Awsum Boook Ever. TSS Make's me Cry at the tragic story of a girl getting married at an early age.