• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Teenagers smoke

Reaction score
my explanation is odd... but I believe in it....
COZ they are distant from Islam and Quran.....
u'd say no way.. r u mad?
but its da truth if u think abt it:
cool curiosity = well smoking is HARAM (prohibited by Islam).. won't go near it..
Family problems, depression = Islam has cure for that... peace in the salah can take u thru any difficulty... :) plus practical guidance in Quran on how to deal with stuff....
peer pressure = Doesn't Islam tell u to keep gud frnds..?? plus Allah has honoured us by Islam so we need not seek honour in eyes of friends n people...

Sir u have a lot of knowledge MASHALLAH
I wish I could do all that u have written evenalthough I don't smoke

Reaction score
Nice story :) I wanna share something...I think that anyone can stop at anytime, people say that it's hard to stop and there is no way of stopping immediately and that a smoker should reduce..this isn't always true...I smoked (cigarette, shisha, and also weed) for 1 year from when I was 15...but then after one year, I stopped it completely because I realised it was wrong and not cool..I didn't reduce like from three times a week to twice, I just completely stopped and nothing I didnt feel any side effects from stopping immediately...so the idea is that it is impossible if he/she believes it's impossible
When a will power of a person is strong he can stop smoking at once. There are people like that, you as an example. But some people are getting bad effects from stopping smoking at once.

Reaction score
my explanation is odd... but I believe in it....
COZ they are distant from Islam and Quran.....
u'd say no way.. r u mad?
but its da truth if u think abt it:
cool curiosity = well smoking is HARAM (prohibited by Islam).. won't go near it..
Family problems, depression = Islam has cure for that... peace in the salah can take u thru any difficulty... :) plus practical guidance in Quran on how to deal with stuff....
peer pressure = Doesn't Islam tell u to keep gud frnds..?? plus Allah has honoured us by Islam so we need not seek honour in eyes of friends n people...
When a person believe his religion as his best friend, he will never get addicted to bad habits.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
When a person believe his religion as his best friend, he will never get addicted to bad habits.
that is, if ur religion is the truth... ;)

there are some ppl who believe that their religion allows them to drink alcohol but doesn't allow them to get drunk... what we tell them is, How are you supposed to make a judgement that I've had enough alcohol when alcohol is a substance that itself alters judgment??? :confused:

Reaction score
When a will power of a person is strong he can stop smoking at once. There are people like that, you as an example. But some people are getting bad effects from stopping smoking at once.
Yea true, but these effects will surely be temporary although I didn't have any, it is fair coz that person has done a bad thing and inretrn he needs a punishment but he should be grateful that its nothing compared to cancer and other dangerous cigarrette causing diseases...some people use the myt of it is impossible to stop it, I am addicted to it, can't stop now as an excuse to their habit

Reaction score
Teens should not smoke..especially those of our generation..why?well we are in a well educated system and therefore we are all acquainted with the detrimental effects of smoking to us and our surroundings therefore it is bad for teens to smoke.

Reaction score
well everyone has their own point of views, to me having a taste of everything isn't a bad thing as far as you don't get addicted to it.
ps. taste and addiction are two different things that are separated by a very thin line of will power in between them.
frankly, you should have a taste of everything only when you understand what separates taste and addiction i.e that thin line.
so the greater the will power, the greater the chances you don't harm yourself xD

Reaction score
Well what i noticed is that mostly teenagers SMOKE , for just to show off! they think that it looks cool when u smoke in front of some1. And secondly it also depends on their community !

Reaction score
Many of my friends smoke, but most of them just do drugs like weed and some stupid thing they invented where they mix ice with cough syrup and some 7up or something... it's disgusting. They even managed to convince one of my best buddies, who wants to become a professional doctor (who took his IGCSE BIology early and got an A*, plus he finished 1 year of IB Biology), to smoke now and then. That just shows you how some are more easily influenced than others, especially in this case as I was shocked since he's studied so much biology and knows the effects. They sometimes make fun of me for not trying it even once like most of them did, but I'm not giving up as easily as my friends.. It's also alarming how teachers at my school smell smoke from the toilets and just ignore it. What has this society turned into o_O
Most of the smokers can't quit smoking though they wanted to. because they depends on smoking. but they are jealous of non-smokers who can live happy and healthy life and they tries to drag non-smokers also to teenager-peer-pressure.gif the same hell they are in.

Reaction score
Most of the smokers can't quit smoking though they wanted to. because they depends on smoking. but they are jealous of non-smokers who can live happy and healthy life and they tries to drag non-smokers also to View attachment 19372 the same hell they are in.
LOl , i do not agree with you on that
the ones who hate it wont drag others into it
only those who enjoy it do
with exceptions