• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stat v. 62

Reaction score
0% Prep.. AND I am not preparing for it.. I feel free right now.. I don't think I am gonna study at all .. unless you guys throw some difficult questons at me :\
well stats has mee down in the dumps once u realise ur silly errors -_-

Reaction score
well stats has mee down in the dumps once u realise ur silly errors -_-

I know How you feel.. I feel like killing myself for not getting that stupid np=mean and npq=variance in the paper and taking the wrong total for combinations :mad:

Reaction score
Yea.. It was really unclear.. I mean they take two chocolates in first part.. They take two from Ahmed or two as in one from sarah and from ahmed ? :\
actua;;y last part wasn't possible if u only consider AHMAD'S ! i told the question to my maths teacher he said ur right , the other way the answer does not add up to 1 as it should in probability distribution!

Reaction score
actua;;y last part wasn't possible if u only consider AHMAD'S ! i told the question to my maths teacher he said ur right , the other way the answer does not add up to 1 as it should in probability distribution!
yes i know that
i di it rite but some how i took the total of ahmeds candies as eleven idk y

Reaction score
what did u guys do wron gin permutation and combination ? i found it relative easy , that question ?
i got that rite
i lost marks in those outliers c part and around 2-4 or even 5 in last part
i think i took ahmeds tofee total as 11 .

Reaction score
Any1 has an idea what grade will I end with if I get 71 in p1, 43 in M1, 55 in p3 and 34 in S1?
keeping in mind that P3 was damn hard this year