• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Starting Help :3

Reaction score
Yeah, you can message me if have any queries, i'll be glad to help. ^^

Aslam u Alaikum . I would like ask about the syllabus of Pak studies . I found out that there are two syllabuses but the paper for both is same . The syllabuses are for Cambridge IGCSE(0430) and Cambridge O Levels(2098) . I gave the rest of my papers from the Cambridge IGSCE syllabus in Saudi Arabia and the pak studies one Im going to give in Pakistan . So from which syllabus should i study and when will the forms come out . Im giving my exams in Oct/Nov 2013

Reaction score
Aslam u Alaikum . I would like ask about the syllabus of Pak studies . I found out that there are two syllabuses but the paper for both is same . The syllabuses are for Cambridge IGCSE(0430) and Cambridge O Levels(2098) . I gave the rest of my papers from the Cambridge IGSCE syllabus in Saudi Arabia and the pak studies one Im going to give in Pakistan . So from which syllabus should i study and when will the forms come out . Im giving my exams in Oct/Nov 2013

You can either choose Igcse or O-Levels. Your choice!

Reaction score
You can either choose Igcse or O-Levels. Your choice!
IGCSE is only in November, the papers are the same for June.