• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
Ohkay, here goes.

He was searching hard. Eyes graved on every bottle sticker. It has to be here somewhere, the thoughts bursting his mind. That's when she walked past her, but took a few steps back to see what he was doing. Keep searching boy, keep dirtying your hands. You creeps have nothing else to do, eh? Poor people. Why are you all born in this noble country anyway? Just to make it look worse, and filthy?! The boy looked up, with tears and held out a thick sticker of many layers. It was folded in such a way that it looked like a flower. I thought you might like it, so I made it for you. We aren't that filthy afterall. The girl's eyes became wet, and she softly took the paper flower from his hands. They have feelings too, I shouldn't have said what I just did. Thats when the fircracker popped in her face.
and u r awesome... ur like a machine ... i need alot of tym to think n fr inspiration.. but u r simply awesome :)

Reaction score
and u r awesome... ur like a machine ... i need alot of tym to think n fr inspiration.. but u r simply awesome :)
Haha but your stories are longer, and thats what people require nowadays. Short stories are just for fun. You can write novels which is better! :D

Reaction score
Here you go taim... "come in said the voice"
Im gonna write one on this too insha Allah but it may take a few days

Reaction score
Actually gud creative writers inspire me into writing myself :)
did i say gud? I meant awesome

Reaction score
Come in, said the voice. She stepped in, closing the door behind her. She wanted to do it quitely, no rough work. Sit down ma'am. She swiftly pulled the chair out and sat. There wasn't much time left. She cocked the revolver silently in her bag, and checked the silencer whether it was fixed. So, I've heard you are an investor? the man asked. Yeah absolutely, I'm gonna invest your life for my money, she thought. Yeah I'm looking for something bigger, like a large firm. As she said this, she glanced around for any cameras. Luckily there weren't. Yeah I can offer alot more, and better. The man said with a smile. We take care of our business, specially when it comes to money, he continued. I'm sorry but your times up, now I'll take care of you, she thought. Two bullets were fired, directly across the heart. I really take care of my business when it comes to money, the man murmered as he walked out.

Reaction score
Here you go taim... "come in said the voice"
Im gonna write one on this too insha Allah but it may take a few days
Okay, I'm gonna attempt that one too(Though it mayn't be that good)! :D

'Come in!' said the voice, and she was startled. She never thought it would happen, never imagined she would be called up for it. Unknowingly, she pushed the door open, a hidden force propelling her, with her eyes shut tightly. Unfortunately, she hadn't just opened the door - she had banged it against the wall. The 'bang' actually startled her, and she looked around the room alarmingly. There was - no one! Surprisingly, she paced towards the big table laden with files and folder. The chair was empty and the table all set, as if no one had been there ever before. Maybe he's in the bathroom, she thought, better I'd wait. She spotted a comfortable sofa on the right, and sat down there. Moments later, she heard footsteps in the corridor, and then who would appear but Asjid Khan who's office it was.
'Ms. Nida? How did you ever enter my office when I had locked it with these keys?'
'I - you?'And she couldn't do anything else, but stammer!

(I know this isn't very good; I'd never had any luck with short stories) :p

Reaction score
Okay, I'm gonna attempt that one too(Though it mayn't be that good)! :D

'Come in!' said the voice, and she was startled. She never thought it would happen, never imagined she would be called up for it. Unknowingly, she pushed the door open, a hidden force propelling her, with her eyes shut tightly. Unfortunately, she hadn't just opened the door - she had banged it against the wall. The 'bang' actually startled her, and she looked around the room alarmingly. There was - no one! Surprisingly, she paced towards the big table laden with files and folder. The chair was empty and the table all set, as if no one had been there ever before. Maybe he's in the bathroom, she thought, better I'd wait. She spotted a comfortable sofa on the right, and sat down there. Moments later, she heard footsteps in the corridor, and then who would appear but Asjid Khan who's office it was.
'Ms. Nida? How did you ever enter my office when I had locked it with these keys?'
'I - you?'And she couldn't do anything else, but stammer!

(I know this isn't very good; I'd never had any luck with short stories) :p
Woah scary stuff! :D
Cool.! :D