• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
Im extremely sorry. I m done drafting it but typing it will take time. Im really sorry. If I dont post by tomorrow please proceed with the routine. Donot wait for me.

Reaction score
Ok! So the first sentence has had enough if the stories attributed to it, I may as well add another sentence now! :p
'She was no ordinary girl - She was a girl, but yes, unfortunately, one who loved guns and ammunition.' ;)
(I'll be up with mine by tomorrow)

Reaction score
Ok! So the first sentence has had enough if the stories attributed to it, I may as well add another sentence now! :p
'She was no ordinary girl - She was a girl, but yes, unfortunately, one who loved guns and ammunition.' ;)
(I'll be up with mine by tomorrow)
hey i thot i was the only one who cud give lines:confused:

Reaction score
Here's mine little one! :D

It was the third murder in as many days. He knew he was going far too ahead of the scheme, but it was okay, atleast he was having fun. All the blood spilled like an oil puddle, all the voices silenced in just one blow, it was everything to him. He planned for another, this time it wasn't one or two, it was about to be a killing spree. No mercy, no survivors, just one complete victim. He waited with the weapon, sat motionless beside the table, and waited for the chance. It came. Splash! The fly died in an instant.! :D

Just wrote it now, hope you like it! :D
I like this one! lol very dramatic I must add! :D

Reaction score
Ohkay so here goes mine with the new line. :D

She was no ordinary girl- she was a girl yes, but unfortunately one who loved guns and ammunitions. Whenever she stepped into a battlefield, everything halted for an instant, feeling her dramatic presence. Her every move was followed by every eye present, her every step was watched by the enemy. Her skills were amazing, and so were her weapons. Her first target was never her last, and her last target was always her fresh start for the new first one. That's it for the night kids, get back to sleep! But grandma, we want more, now! *Gunshot*
"Another fresh start!"
:D

Reaction score

She was no ordinary girl- she was a girl yes, but unfortunately one who loved guns and ammunitions. Whenever she stepped into a battlefield, everything halted for an instant, feeling her dramatic presence. Her every move was followed by every eye present, her every step was watched by the enemy. Her skills were amazing, and so were her weapons. Her first target was never her last, and her last target was always her fresh start for the new first one. That's it for the night kids, get back to sleep! But grandma, we want more, now! *Gunshot*
"Another fresh start!"
Hahaha Hilarious!:D

Reaction score

"Another fresh start!"
cool :D

Reaction score
Ohkay, here goes.

He was searching hard. Eyes graved on every bottle sticker. It has to be here somewhere, the thoughts bursting his mind. That's when she walked past her, but took a few steps back to see what he was doing. Keep searching boy, keep dirtying your hands. You creeps have nothing else to do, eh? Poor people. Why are you all born in this noble country anyway? Just to make it look worse, and filthy?! The boy looked up, with tears and held out a thick sticker of many layers. It was folded in such a way that it looked like a flower. I thought you might like it, so I made it for you. We aren't that filthy afterall. The girl's eyes became wet, and she softly took the paper flower from his hands. They have feelings too, I shouldn't have said what I just did. Thats when the fircracker popped in her face.

Reaction score
okay i got a poem here its called 'Night'
After light you come and take control
Are you a friend or a foe,that i really dont know
Are you afraid of me or the opposite could be true
Night oh Night WHY are you so dark I hope that the day and the sun reunite
Is it the fear that controls us at night OR our beliefs in ghosts and things that can strike?

Is it you or is it our simple human mind
that creates all that fear at night
or is it the reality that we looked away from our thoughts that lay deep inside our minds
LIGHT OH LIGHT PLEASE REUNITE...
SO what do you think?