• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
There is no need to be rude to someone who gives u advice to improve something

Such grumpy, egoistic, and arrogant people destroy our planet

U havent won any nobel prize in literature dear... so dont assume yourself as the best writer in the world

I wonder is that the same way u respond to ur teachers?

Furthermore, I aint that vaila to write a whole story

However I will try my best with the sole intention of helping others and not just filling my chest with pride

Some people are as arrogant as they are vaika

excuse me kid... i dunno how old u r lol cux u seem like a very small kid. i was not sarcastic dear :) i simply asked u to elaborate...lol u make me laugh. but on a more serious note wen i bistify people i do it in the open and not sarcastically just to make sure they do get wat i say... but such was not the case... i merely asked u to write a stry woth the rythm that u r referring to... so chill and if can then keep ranting... we all are having papers.. good day :)

Reaction score
well explain the fact she said
u post the story
dear

do u know Irfan Atique
he claimed to be retired CIE Islamiyat examiner, and stole the identity of another person Vincent Chetail (go google him)
he copy pasted long essays of irrelevant answers and kind of like misguided a lot of people

he used to fight a lot and call everyone in his fights dear
if i have misunderstood her, then i am sorry
but i dont think i misunderstood her

btw. finish this now
we dont to lighten some large fireworks here and end up having this thread locked

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
so everyone who uses "dear" is actually irfan atiique? hahahahah
that tells me ur age my boy...
plus this taimoor guy knows i exist on fb lol
i can also tag females here who have seen me too lol
stiill laughing lololol

Reaction score
u were really not sarcastic?
well how do u explain calling members of the opposite gender 'dear'?
i just gave a reference to him, and never said that u were him, that shows ur level of understanding
and if u have read the last few line (which i doubt u read), i apologized as well if i misunderstood u
u really just dont read the whole thing properly and go on raving

however enough of this

here is my line

Marvin drove dangerously down the road in the cold, dark night. His eyes would lighten and darken. His brain was racing trying to locate the scatter puddles on the slippery road. Fighting the impossible, he continued with the mere determination of success, like a determined boxer eager to win the grand belt of glory, until an unsightly visage shattered everything.

sorry rythm is tough to establish here

Reaction score
u think i looked at ur gender before posting? xD
ur a widow lol uir supposed to be a gurl...
plus i do it cux of age difference btw u ppl and me. u ppl are younger

Reaction score
near me... he lesser the length of the prompt the better chance the writer has of applying his own imagination...

Reaction score
i made my account on the basis of the deadliest spider black widow

it has no reference as to me being a boy or a girl

btw. how old cud u be to call us dear, like irfan was 45?

Reaction score
cmon paranoid kid.. i talk like that... stalk my wall if u dun blv me lol
id be 22 sweety :) either chill or go study... u seem as if ur exams are getting on to u.
tc.