• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

School Memories ...

Reaction score
We were in 4th grade n we wer told that wer gonna hav a new teach...the day she arrived was an epic one indeed!!
She blabbered for lik 5 minutes to herself n then looked up to see us lookin upto her wide-eyed n lost....she then said "okay children take out a fresh shit of pepper(she meant fresh sheet of paper btw" you can imagine how a 4th grade class wud react to that :eek::eek::eek:

Reaction score
We were in 4th grade n we wer told that wer gonna hav a new teach...the day she arrived was an epic one indeed!!
She blabbered for lik 5 minutes to herself n then looked up she stared at lookin upto wide-eyed n lost....she then said "okay children take out a fresh shit of pepper(she meant fresh sheet of paper btw" you can imagine how a 4th grade class wud react to that :eek::eek::eek:

:cry: simply perfect!

Reaction score
Even though I haven't finished school yet, I'll share one of my funny occurrences.
In 7th grade, I had a classmate who was very bold and was not afraid to say inappropriate stuff in front of the teacher. One day, during class, he got up and sat at the back of the room, for some reason, without the teacher's permission. So, when she (the teacher) said:
"I didn't allow you to change your seat",
he replied,"I didn't allow you to talk" . And the look on her face, I wish had I had a camera.

Reaction score
Even though I haven't finished school yet, I'll share one of my funny occurrences.
In 7th grade, I had a classmate who was very bold and was not afraid to say inappropriate stuff in front of the teacher. One day, during class, he got up and sat at the back of the room, for some reason, without the teacher's permission. So, when she (the teacher) said:
"I didn't allow you to change your seat",
he replied,"I didn't allow you to talk" . And the look on her face, I wish had I had a camera.

What did the teacher do, then?