• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

School Memories ...

Reaction score
I failed in biology so I asked my bio sir to appreciate me in front of my parents! he said that no probs. But he did full insult and said aly can do but he failed his bio test and he did not studied! I was lik =OOO !!!! but...bu....but nvrmind and got insulted in my class! My friends laughing and my parents mad at me and my principal shocked! I guess it was embarrassing :p

Reaction score
Once I burned my teacher's dupata by match stick:cautious::cautious: in the lab and she was running all over the lab like she was mad :p o_O and after some other teachers came and kicked the dupata to put off fire. LOL after that I got heavy lectures argh and suspension :p :p :p and plus lecture from parents obviously :p. But she was funny when she shouted xD

Reaction score
i once placed chew gum on the chair so my frnd sit on it but accidentley our miss sat over it and her dupata was chipki chipki :p I was saved though she asked who did this and punished the whole class :p
MY urdu teacher says deeeeeeeeeee instead of jeeeeeee :p! in funny lang and we copy her saying why this kolaveri kolaveri deeeeeeeeeee :ROFL :LOL:

Reaction score
i once placed chew gum on the chair so my frnd sit on it but accidentley our miss sat over it and her dupata was chipki chipki :p I was saved though she asked who did this and punished the whole class :p
MY urdu teacher says deeeeeeeeeee instead of jeeeeeee :p! in funny lang and we copy her saying why this kolaveri kolaveri deeeeeeeeeee :ROFL :LOL:

hahaha, dis 1 was best ;) must have been a menace :p

Reaction score
I remember in my 3rd grade, I had a week left for the start of my school after summer vacations. I had none of my home-works finished till then. I don't know how my father came to know about it, but, that day he called me in the room, my mother and everyone else was sleeping in the noon.
Papa summoned me, his angry face made me shiver already. I went to him, he asked "how much of your homework is done!?". I was definitely tongue-tied. He understood the meaning of my silent response. So he ordered to bring his slipper to him, actually we were standing on a carpet. The fear of an incredible threshold ran all through my nerves, I stood unmoved. He yelled and berated out loud.
I brought it to him, and he banged it on my buttock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and you all can guess what happened next.....:oops:
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS TRUE :X3:

Reaction score
:p :LOL: The whole experience of skool was fun now Idk what to do in my college :confused: Rules EVerywhere :/

Wat?? rules in colg? :O in colg it feels as if we have broken out of the shackles :p v can play wenevr we get spare time ;) but still, skool wali tafreeh colg me ni hai :')

Reaction score
Wat?? rules in colg? :O in colg it feels as if we have broken out of the shackles :p v can play wenevr we get spare time ;) but still, skool wali tafreeh colg me ni hai :')

U dunno our school they have rules like no underage driving. NO ragging, fighting etc etc :p and they are also strict about it too :(