• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT question.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a question.. Currently I'm studying AS Level after doing IGCSE and wanted to ask a question about SAT I.

How co-related is the syllabus of SAT I to IGCSE / A Level?

Reaction score
I need a final answer, one says it doesn't matter and the other says it does. I didn't score 5 A-C passes because of I had to shift from Lahore to Islamabad.
Also, 5 A-C, is that compulsory for even community colleges? I'll be giving AS maths so I can't sit O level maths.
Please, one final answer, and with proof and MERIT.
Thank you.

How many passes do you have?
Community colleges practically have no requirements. But they provide diplomas and associate degrees. Why would you go all the way to the US to study in a community college? Or are you planning to shift from an associate's to a bachelor's?
Go to any university webpage, and check their international admissions requirements. They differ by very little, but you'll get the general idea.
The general trend is that you need to provide record of your attendance of the educational institutions you've attended from grades 9-12. You need to provide your IGCSE/O-leve and AS/A level results. You will need to provide TOEFL and SAT scores. Google the info.
Ergo, you need to have good results.

Reaction score
I scored 88 and 89 percent in ninth and tenth grade. I gave English and Islamiat in 2011 and got BC (without any work at all) The only reason why I screwed was because we had to shift, otherwise I would have gotten decent grades. D:

Reaction score
saad ;Maths is really easy, but you'll need to learn a lot of fancy words from Barron's book to get a good score in English.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a question.. Currently I'm studying AS Level after doing IGCSE and wanted to ask a question about SAT I.

How co-related is the syllabus of SAT I to IGCSE / A Level?
bro sat 1 has 2400 marks. 1200 for maths 1200 for english. math is almost o levels based. my point is sat 1 has nothing common with a levels. you can watch sat1 paper on this very site.

Reaction score
bro sat 1 has 2400 marks. 1200 for maths 1200 for english. math is almost o levels based. my point is sat 1 has nothing common with a levels. you can watch sat1 paper on this very site.
It's 800 for Maths, not 1200. Critical Reading and Writing is 1600, not 1200. And there are a few relations with A level Maths, but yes, it is almost IGCSE/O-level based.