• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT II (June 2nd)

Reaction score
i am giving SAT I tomorrow, creeped out. its really important, scholarship depends on it. can some one tell me what to study, what to go through for last day revision. m scared.

Reaction score
Plz Barrons is a totally irrelevant book and spark notes totally misguide you. Princeton is in ever way better than barrons. Prepare from Princeton. Then do practice tests of Barrons and princeton. Except Biology. When i took my SAT Bio the questions asked wre neither fromm princeton nor from Barrons. There is an Ebook here on xtremepapers of Peterson for Bio. Its better. Other than that It all depends on the day.
Oh Boy! What I mean is do PRACTICE TESTS from all. I did say that prepare notes from Barron's but its not necessary to do it from Barron's :)

Reaction score
i'm going through spark notes ... ain't they worth preparing from ?

Reaction score
i'm going through spark notes ... ain't they worth preparing from ?
Well as solidboy said as practice they give a different angle. Sure. However when i took my Subject tests and a did some Papers from spark notes my Phy marks were 7 30 780 760. In the end I got 800. The only thing the sparknotes did was freak me out that i didn't know anything nd make me work harder. So its upto you. Personally I don't think they are worth the effort

Reaction score
How did it go?
My Bio and Chem were amazing. Can say the same about physics, I had to leave so many questions. :(

Reaction score
what if you left 10 ten and got ten wrong
:( did paper yesterday .. didnt go exactly as planned after preparing so much

Last year I skipped more than 10 MCQs Probably very few were wrong. And I got 750 in Physics.

This time the paper was much harder.

Reaction score
They calculate your raw score. 1 for correct answer and -0.25 for wrong.

Then they convert the raw score to actual score out of 800. Which varies every time. According to the paprer.

so if a person gets 39 correct and 1 wrong. what will his score most likely be??

Reaction score
so if a person gets 39 correct and 1 wrong. what will his score most likely be??
depends on which test ... for maths that score would be 38.75/50 and for chemistry it would be 38.75/85 ... you can get a perfect score if u got 80% or more answers correct but that just an estimate .. it changes time from test to test ..

Reaction score
depends on which test ... for maths that score would be 38.75/50 and for chemistry it would be 38.75/85 ... you can get a perfect score if u got 80% or more answers correct but that just an estimate .. it changes time from test to test ..

Maths.