• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT II (June 2nd)

Reaction score
its ok i guess... more focus on the boards atm...
r u doing AS/A2 as well? is dere a lot of difference?

Reaction score
Yeah i am giving A2 and yeah SAT 2 is easy if u are pretty good in studying a levels
oh! r dere ne particular topics dat r not in A2 but in SAT?
't'll be really help if u can tell me abt dis for Physics.... the rest r alright n m doing pretty wel wid dem :)

Reaction score
i too want someone to guide me ... i'm appearing for BIOLOGY , CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS

Reaction score
I registered for it before I got into LUMS. It is for the NUST medical seat. Last time I got 2180 this time I am aiming for more.

Although I have paid for LUMS medical is my first preference and I am still waiting for AKU result.

Reaction score
Prepare from barrons and take practice tests fro barrons, Kaplan Sparknotes etc. The secret to get 800 is taking practice tests:)
Plz Barrons is a totally irrelevant book and spark notes totally misguide you. Princeton is in ever way better than barrons. Prepare from Princeton. Then do practice tests of Barrons and princeton. Except Biology. When i took my SAT Bio the questions asked wre neither fromm princeton nor from Barrons. There is an Ebook here on xtremepapers of Peterson for Bio. Its better. Other than that It all depends on the day.

Reaction score
I registered for it before I got into LUMS. It is for the NUST medical seat. Last time I got 2180 this time I am aiming for more.

Although I have paid for LUMS medical is my first preference and I am still waiting for AKU result.
Alright best of luck!!