• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2015 Examination Series

Reaction score
4.png
image.jpg

Reaction score
Lol dont ho beyond the mobile screen xD othewise it wud be hard to scroll :p
Btw what I found on student resource... They are saying that markschemes are available!!!!!
View attachment 55607
Hey what is student resource? :p They might have been sent to registered cambridge schools. I can check for other sujects as well. May be they are published for some subjects only .

Reaction score
Perhaps.
Student resource must be material pertained to student prep.
Yes please check.

Reaction score
Sorry students room*
Ur school isnt registered with Cambridge? o_O
Yeah my school is registered with cambridge. :) But i can't see them any where on the teachers support website :cry: The only other place where they can found is CIE DIRECT. But unfortunately, only principals of schools have access to them.

BTW what is students room :p

Reaction score
Yeah my school is registered with cambridge. :) But i can't see them any where on the teachers support website :cry: The only other place where they can found is CIE DIRECT. But unfortunately, only principals of schools have access to them.

BTW what is students room :p
Thats bad... Why always us? :/

Its a forum similar to xpc :p

Reaction score
QUOTE="Heyyy, post: 933587, member: 16700"]Perhaps.
Yes please check.[/QUOTE]

This is an excerpt from teachers support website. It clearly shows that they are published after results
upload_2015-8-8_2-3-2.png [

Reaction score
QUOTE="Heyyy, post: 933587, member: 16700"]Perhaps.
Yes please check.

This is an excerpt from teachers support website. It clearly shows that they are published after results
View attachment 55609 [[/QUOTE]
Than how do students get bunch of markschemes and gts before result? I mean Igcse 2015 is relased before result too :eek: