• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE May/June 2015 Examination Series

Reaction score
Believe me,it wasnt easy :ROFLMAO:
Haan manay kub kaha easy tha? :p
Although s1 was the easiest :3
I agree with your boundaries except for I believe S1 will be 40/50 as well.
M1 might be below 40 too
Last year m1 was 33/50 because 2 questions were difficult... This time only last question was difficult... And I am such a stupid that I made 10marks mistake(according to my knowledge... Issay zada bhi ho saktay haan)... Mazay ki baat, difficult wala question hogaya but easy wala nahi... Anyways m1 ka it can range from 38-41
S1 is fine!.... Majority is getting 40+ according to their expectation so gt will be higher than 40 I believe(for s1)

Reaction score
Haan manay kub kaha easy tha? :p
Although s1 was the easiest :3

Last year m1 was 33/50 because 2 questions were difficult... This time only last question was difficult... And I am such a stupid that I made 10marks mistake(according to my knowledge... Issay zada bhi ho saktay haan)... Mazay ki baat, difficult wala question hogaya but easy wala nahi... Anyways m1 ka it can range from 38-41
S1 is fine!.... Majority is getting 40+ according to their expectation so gt will be higher than 40 I believe(for s1)

Yes S1 was easy but I know many who made silly mistakes.
Although I believe it was the easiest possible s1

Reaction score
images

Reaction score
I'm not as tensed as I was a few days back.
No ones hardwork can ever go in vain,IN SHAA ALLAH everything will be okay.