• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
Sometimes I am rude to you. I have no wrong intentions when i do so.Its just I want you to think that Whatever decision you took, You took it right.
It hurts me more than it would you when I have to be rude. For My detachment is better for you. I ll continue to do such implied sacrifices.And you may think that i was wrong and I ll live with it.Just so you can have freedom. - Myself

Any views?
You have kept up to the standards of your eccentric views.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm an introvert and I love people.

Except, sometimes I don't. I REALLY DONT!!!

For me it's a matter of the right amount, and it has taken me my whole life to figure out what that is.
My level of introversion is a moving target.

Like you, I go through periods of time where I. Just. Want. To. Be. ALONE.

YES, I'm sure.

Yes, I'm OK.

Yes, I really don't want to go.

No, I haven't been in touch with anyone.

Yes, I love you. And yes, leave me alone.

Sometimes I get to a point where I realize I need to try to balance things out
Here are some things that help me:

1. A specific time frame. Put simply, I need to know I can leave.
  2. A small group of people. This tires me out less than having to, say, "work a room" or (gasp) attend a party.
  3. Social media. The ability to network, write, exchange ideas, learn about others - without ever having to interact with anyone in person. An extrovert might consider this "sad". Me? Yesssss.
  4. Discover the gift that is having extroverted friends. Yes. They can be exhausting. But they are also chatty and charming.
  5. Resting frequently. I stroll out into the balcony, step out into the hall, hide in the bathroom.
  6. Make sure you always have an escape plan. I get very tired (and stressed) when I can't see a way out. I never invite people to my apartment, for example (will they EVER leave?), and never travel with friends.
  7. Avoid noisy places. If the place is quiet I can stay much longer.
  8. Finally, know that there is peace within you.
  9. Both in your introversion and in embracing the fact that you're perfect the way you are.

Reaction score
Why 90’s Kids ARE ENDLESSLY OBSESSED with the 90’s

21593846012_8cac82e79d_b.png

screen-shot-2015-12-12-at-11-59-32-am.png

screen-shot-2015-12-12-at-11-59-43-am.png

Reaction score
U hurt me today, for absolutely no reason. What did i do to deserve it?
U were laughing with her. Am i really that pathetic?
U said those words out loud to make sure i heard them. Why?
U sat across the room with her, laughing about my ideas. Why?
You ignored me when i asked for ur help.
U smiled at her even when u were looking my way. Am i invisible?
If you really do hate me, then why did you sit so close to me?...why do you stare at me across the room?
Why do u smile at me? Why do u look deep down into my eyes? What do you expect to find?
Why should it bother you? Why did u help me in the first place if u were gonna hurt me later?
I prayed for you, i actually asked Allah to forgive you, to guide you, to help you in your life. She probably doesnt even talk to Allah about you, whereas i cry to my Almighty in the night when something happens to you.
If you have no feelings for me why are you running away?...Am i a contagious disease?
Why are you so cold and the next minute so hot?
Why are you fighting with me?
I didnt say anything to you, i really didnt.
I was only gonna stick around till jan, and now guess what?!
To add to my pain and suffering im gonna be here till May. I guess my Allah really loves me, he tests my love, my patience and my dignity in front of you.
I know you dont feel anything for me, then why are you making me go crazy?
Why are you making my life hell? I cant even leave.
Maybe im really strong. Maybe this is what is best for meh.
Maybe when Allah tests me, and i stay quiet, i succeed in my mission. Maybe.
Sometimes i wish i wasnt. Why is this happening to me again?
Once was enough, dont u think?
I dont have the strength to survive another heart attack...I dont have any tears left. My heart broke a long time ago...i will surely die...
dont test me my love, you dont know who i am. My silence is really strong.
I may never be able to hurt you, but i assure you i will make a memory of meh in your mind.
I will leave the last day but not empty handed. No, you my dear will be shocked, surprised and happy. I assure you.
isA I will see you on the Day of Judgement. Maybe you would realize that i was no fake personality.
There were times i wanted to speak but i kept quiet thinking "Allah knows"

hey guys a lot happened today and this is what it was :p
21:16pm my feelings, my anger and my sadness

Reaction score
I know it's a mistake, but there are certain things in life where you know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake because the only way to really know it's a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say 'yep, that was a mistake.' So really, the bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake, because then you'd go your whole life not knowing if something is a mistake or not. And dammit, I've made no mistakes! I've done all of this; my life, my relationship, my career, mistake-free. Does any of this make sense to you?

Reaction score
I know it's a mistake, but there are certain things in life where you know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake because the only way to really know it's a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say 'yep, that was a mistake.' So really, the bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake, because then you'd go your whole life not knowing if something is a mistake or not. And dammit, I've made no mistakes! I've done all of this; my life, my relationship, my career, mistake-free. Does any of this make sense to you?
Have i ever mentioned how much i love you?
I LOVEEEE YOUUUU MY YOUNGER AND SWEEET BROTHER!!!! XD :D
UR THE BEST!!!XD :D
OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND EVERY WORD I LOVEEE UUUU HUNZZZ
FROM UR ONLY CRAZY 500 YEAR OLD SIS MAILA XD :D :p

Reaction score
I didn't use to believe in love...but once a person came into my life..he taught me how to love...I tried my best..gave my everything....and made him mine....
He gave me all the love....all the good times.....stayed mine...n promised to make me feel the luckiest girl alive...
The days were best days of my life...n thought my life would go same with he all mine...my day started with him...and ended at him...my life became an fairy tale all time...Because i had faith he'll stay all mine......
But....
One day those dreams started to break about..He loved someone else...he was no more mine....just this saying of his broke me apart...I didn't had the courage to open his messages again....nor had the courage after....
I shivered....was in a shock..i cried...cuz i had nothing to do more....today i understood the feeling of a broken heart...which i broke once...I made him mine...but he was suppose to be hers...
i loved him truly and promised to do so till my last breath..bt he always said no one dies without someone...So today...I'm breathing....n I wanna ask him...I just breathing enough for a person to be alive....???

A story of a devasted girl...
21/12/15

Reaction score
oh my sweet heart, i wanna cry with you, but honey forgive me because someone broke me tooh, he broke me in such a way that now i have no more tears to cry, pretty tragic isnt it?....and yes i was in the same situation as you...these people have wierd ways to define love....he used to tell me ....i quote "maila just remember baby whenever a single tear drops from ur beautiful eyes, no matter how far i am, no matter how we are, somewhere and somehow i would feel the pain and my heart would hurt"....i wonder if his heart heard my muffled screams last night....i was a disaster....honey me and you are so similar....its like we are mirror reflections of each other when it comes to trusting and loving someone truly and deeply...inshallah Allah will make him realize your love for him....in arabic we say "Allah yabarekly feek ya 7abibtii" which means May Allah bless you honez...me and u have been through so much...

Another story of a devastated girl
Dear.. Im Really touched by what u wrote.. N may Allah give u good reward for ur sabr.. Bt this is not my story.. I just wrote it... N i pray tht nthng such happens wid anyone ever.. Its the most painful period.. When u knw tht someone was urs... He is here... Bt is not urs anymore... *sighs*
May Allah nevet break anyones heart... AMEEN
N u r really strong dear... N trust me Insha Allah u will get someone who will not let u even remember all this.. He will live u deep down frm his soul... Just have faith in Allah... He is alwayz wid us.. Stay blessed ^_^

Reaction score
Dear.. Im Really touched by what u wrote.. N may Allah give u good reward for ur sabr.. Bt this is not my story.. I just wrote it... N i pray tht nthng such happens wid anyone ever.. Its the most painful period.. When u knw tht someone was urs... He is here... Bt is not urs anymore... *sighs*
May Allah nevet break anyones heart... AMEEN
N u r really strong dear... N trust me Insha Allah u will get someone who will not let u even remember all this.. He will live u deep down frm his soul... Just have faith in Allah... He is alwayz wid us.. Stay blessed ^_^
omg tahnk u so much loveee loveee uuuu

Reaction score
oh my sweet heart, i wanna cry with you, but honey forgive me because someone broke me tooh, he broke me in such a way that now i have no more tears to cry, pretty tragic isnt it?....and yes i was in the same situation as you...these people have wierd ways to define love....he used to tell me ....i quote "maila just remember baby whenever a single tear drops from ur beautiful eyes, no matter how far i am, no matter how we are, somewhere and somehow i would feel the pain and my heart would hurt"....i wonder if his heart heard my muffled screams last night....i was a disaster....honey me and you are so similar....its like we are mirror reflections of each other when it comes to trusting and loving someone truly and deeply...inshallah Allah will make him realize your love for him....in arabic we say "Allah yabarekly feek ya 7abibtii" which means May Allah bless you honez...me and u have been through so much...

I didn't use to believe in love...but once a person came into my life..he taught me how to love...I tried my best..gave my everything....and made him mine....
He gave me all the love....all the good times.....stayed mine...n promised to make me feel the luckiest girl alive...
The days were best days of my life...n thought my life would go same with he all mine...my day started with him...and ended at him...my life became an fairy tale all time...Because i had faith he'll stay all mine......
But....
One day those dreams started to break about..He loved someone else...he was no more mine....just this saying of his broke me apart...I didn't had the courage to open his messages again....nor had the courage after....
I shivered....was in a shock..i cried...cuz i had nothing to do more....today i understood the feeling of a broken heart...which i broke once...I made him mine...but he was suppose to be hers...
i loved him truly and promised to do so till my last breath..bt he always said no one dies without someone...So today...I'm breathing....n I wanna ask him...I just breathing enough for a person to be alive....???

A story of a devasted girl...
21/12/15
Is liye main relationships se dur hi rehta hun :D

Reaction score

Try eating a chilli :p
Just jokin
Btw don't get too serious coz life ain't bad after all :)