• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Rantings Of A Beautiful Mind

Reaction score
Can i say something crazy? Will you marry me?
Can I say something crazier? YES *________________*

Reaction score
YOU ARE NOT LIKE MOST GIRLS

How dare you say ‘ You're not like most girls’,
when those 'girls’ you refer to
are her sisters and mothers, her friends,
the very solace and the kindness she has sought
when the worst things in her life have happened?

How dare you assume
That she should take that as a compliment,
and beam at you like it is praise
when you are alienating her
from the very core
of her proudly female being?

There are a thousand ways
to tell her that you love her,
and making her sisters small
just to make her look big
isn’t one of them.

Tell her you love her, but not because she is different.

Tell her that , just because you do.

*adapted*

Reaction score
What Defines A True Friend

1. No matter what, they will not leave your side. They will stay when your other friends walk away or leave you behind.

2. They will be the first ones to show up in cases of an emergency and will stay until you are okay (even if you tell them to leave).

3. They would be the first ones to calm you down when you are stressed/sad/anxious.

4. They would be the ones to stand up for you when all others are spreading rumours or talking shit about you.

Last but not the least,

They would be like your second parents, who will get mad, advice and always ask about little things such as "had dinner?" In other word, they would always want the best for you no matter what circumstances.No matter what the thing WHAT THEY SAY IS FOR U <3

Reaction score
main-qimg-fef02c096a306a43ef7592ba6b691a01

Pencil: I'm sorry....

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational.

Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on). Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

Reaction score
Of course, I'm sorry doesn't always cut it. Maybe because we use it so many different ways. As a weapon. As an excuse. But, when we are really sorry, when we use it right. When we mean it. When our actions say what words never can. When we get it right "I'm sorry" is perfect. When we get it right, "I'm sorry" is redemption. - Grey Anatomy

Reaction score
Some days the memories will gain knock the wind out of you.

Agar ishq kiya hai tou dard bhi sehna seekh, Warna aisa kar ke aukat main rehna seekh

Reaction score
Sometimes I am rude to you. I have no wrong intentions when i do so.Its just I want you to think that Whatever decision you took, You took it right.
It hurts me more than it would you when I have to be rude. For My detachment is better for you. I ll continue to do such implied sacrifices.And you may think that i was wrong and I ll live with it.Just so you can have freedom. - Myself

Any views?

Reaction score
Sometimes I am rude to you. I have no wrong intentions when i do so.Its just I want you to think that Whatever decision you took, You took it right.
It hurts me more than it would you when I have to be rude. For My detachment is better for you. I ll continue to do such implied sacrifices.And you may think that i was wrong and I ll live with it.Just so you can have freedom. - Myself

Any views?
Views about your thoughts or your write up?