• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question relating to today's ATP

Reaction score
When will we b allowed to discuss the ppr? M getting very curious to know sum ans ...

Reaction score
What do you wanna ask. Just ask now. If someone has a problem they'll just remove th epost so go on?

Reaction score
You're not allowed to discuss the paper before 24 hours, members found violating that rule would be banned without warning.

Reaction score
We can discuss it now. So what were your values for the uncurled length of the seedling? I got 84 and 78 cm..how large we're your drawings btw? We're they exactly twice the original length??

Reaction score
We can discuss it now. So what were your values for the uncurled length of the seedling? I got 84 and 78 cm..how large we're your drawings btw? We're they exactly twice the original length??
The uncurled lengths were 65 and 74....and the my drawing was exactly twice the actual size...wbu?

Reaction score
My drawing was 2 mm less than the vertical length. It was exactly 14 while the parallel length was 7.1 (I think). I don't understand how I got 8.4 cm for the epigeal seedling :s was it extremely curled? :S

Reaction score
i cudn't understand that ques clearly ... i measured the part of the seed (plumule and radicle) which was not curled. It came to be 40 and 20 i think ... n yea drawing was xactly double. I doubled this length and drew the diagram after putting marks

Reaction score
well actually i wanted to ask this - a question was given in the ATP in which we had to confirm the presence of water vapour in exhaled air. I forgot the color change of cobalt chloride, and wrote about anhydrous copper(II) sulphate instead of it. Color change was white to blue. Beside cobalt chloride, is this also acceptable?