• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
^Not true. Many people from Karachi (including me) have gotten their letters.
oh...congrats ..when you have received the letter and for which program you have been selected ???
and most importantly, had you applied for financial aid???

Reaction score
is there anyone who has been rejected yet..?? or is it like all rejections are going to come at once in June...!! =/

Reaction score
Man, i am really frustrated now! ... I am completely clueless as to why my applications is still on pending status.

Reaction score
Man, i am really frustrated now! ... I am completely clueless as to why my applications is still on pending status.
Don't worry,you will get the letter soon,IA.BTW did you apply for aid?And what were your O and A level grades?And how was LCAT?

Reaction score
No i Didn't apply for Financial Aid. O level grades are: 4A*s, 6As & 3Bs
AS levels (M/J 2011):
Maths: a
Psychology: a
Economics: b

A levels (O/N 2011):
Sociology A*
Thinking Skills B
Applied ICT B

A levels to be appeared in M/J 2012:
Maths (A2)
Economics (A2)
Accounting
Psychology (A2)
Urdu
General Paper (AS)

LCAT went average, left atleast 2 MCQs in each maths section and fully completed all english sections (don't know how many are correct though).

Reaction score
My STATUS has changed i think today... Previously it was ADMISSION OFFERED SHSSL ...But now it says "IN PROCESS"! I deposited the fee and sent the letter back with acceptance. I applied in Two Schools SDSB and SHSSL. Does this happen with anyone else? Can anyone guide me what and why is this?
I have sent them a query and waitng for the reply.

Reaction score
AS levels (M/J 2011):

A levels (O/N 2011):
Sociology A*
Thinking Skills B
Applied ICT B

Maths (A2)
Economics (A2)
Accounting
Psychology (A2)
Urdu
General Paper (AS)

LCAT went average, left atleast 2 MCQs in each maths section and fully completed all english sections (don't know how many are correct though).
Man your O and A level grades are really good.The only thing that may have delayed your admission could be LCAT.But i think you are bound to get in.So relax and give your best for the CIE exams.

Reaction score
Some people got accepted today.
bro those who got accpetances..did they apply for f.a ..i ve applied for f.a ..and is tis the 2nd batch ..or wot .and my lcat also went very good ..i left 9 mcqs from maths and 5 to 6 from english ..and those i did ..em very confidents about them ...still praying

Reaction score
Man your O and A level grades are really good.The only thing that may have delayed your admission could be LCAT.But i think you are bound to get in.So relax and give your best for the CIE exams.[/quo
AS levels (M/J 2011):

A levels (O/N 2011):
Sociology A*
Thinking Skills B
Applied ICT B

Maths (A2)
Economics (A2)
Accounting
Psychology (A2)
Urdu
General Paper (AS)

hasnain ur lcat isnt average ..it is very good ..or maybe one ov the best ..if wot u did were correct ..sjxt keep praying bro ..its jxt the 2nd batch resuks coming..and 4 batches will be there ..

Reaction score
AS levels (M/J 2011):

A levels (O/N 2011):
Sociology A*
Thinking Skills B
Applied ICT B

Maths (A2)
Economics (A2)
Accounting
Psychology (A2)
Urdu
General Paper (AS)

Dude WTF are you upto with your life.

Reaction score
Dude WTF are you upto with your life.

Hasnain1sds said:
No i Didn't apply for Financial Aid. O level grades are: 4A*s, 6As & 3Bs​
AS levels (M/J 2011):​
Maths: a​
Psychology: a​
Economics: b​
A levels (O/N 2011):​
Sociology A*​
Thinking Skills B​
Applied ICT B​
A levels to be appeared in M/J 2012:​
Maths (A2)​
Economics (A2)​
Accounting​
Psychology (A2)​
Urdu​
General Paper (AS)​
LCAT went average, left atleast 2 MCQs in each maths section and fully completed all english sections (don't know how many are correct though).​
WTF indeed.

Reaction score
guyz do u know what happened to me today? at 3 pm, our house bell rang,as we live on first floor i went to terrace and saw a man from TCS standing there.i started to scream with excitement thinking ''I GOT INTO LUMS" my bro went to open door and got lums envelope from the person..this confirmed me that i got in lums and its my acceptance letter.when i opened it my hands were shaking. was it acceptance letter? NO! it was my bro's result who's studing in lums!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
seriously this waiting period for lums acceptance letter is givin me sweet memories:whistle:!