• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I got my decision on 30 April for SDSB but i am not going..:)...hope u get ur result soon but now its confirmed u got admission now only pray that u get Aid, coz they are not giving much aid...
U SURE? i mean pakka pakka?what if my name is waiting list

Reaction score
Congratz Tayyaba it means u got admission....;)
They only call those whom they have confirmed for admission, i recieved a call in late march, so i was selected in the first batch but fin aid delayed my decsion...Congratz..:)
LOL
it's not like that One of my friends did got a call last month and he is still in process

Reaction score
LOL
it's not like that One of my friends did got a call last month and he is still in process
Dear it is like that, ok. If you dont belive me ask any student studying at LUMS...hz status is in process because the Finncial Aid Commitee is considering his case....

Reaction score
U SURE? i mean pakka pakka?what if my name is waiting list
Tayaba if you do not belive me, ask any student currently studying at LUMS....yess pakka u got admission now only Finacial Aid will delay ur decision...it may take till July...coz they r inspecting very thorougly...Congratz dear..:)

Reaction score
me happy bt i really dont wanna get my hopes to high:)..i am waiting for acceptance letter (INSHALLAH)
u will get the letter, if ur Financial aid case is strong, u wud get the letter late, if weak, they wud reject ur aid and instantly send u the Letter...btw I wud advise u not to persue after University, go after ur interest...I am not going to LUMS, coz i hate Accounting and even if i got in SSE, i wont go coz i dun like Electrical Engineering...Best of Luck..

Reaction score
so they are calling for financial aid things (unfortunately i did not receive any call), but do they really need to call EVERYONE who wants FA?
I mean i sent all possible documents needed for Financial aid at the time for admission (e.g information about tax records, income certificates, bank statements e.g), and my parents income is pretty straight forward. (working abroad for Pakistani embassy)

Reaction score
Okay No offence but still you are not sure until they dispatch a letter or change your on-line portal

Reaction score
guys i had 3A* 2As in Olvl , 4 Bs in As , 2130 in Sat II ,lcat and Sse test was just ok ...... what are my chances?

Reaction score
3rd batch of admission letters will be send after 15th may! keep prayin
It isnt fixed yar, for financial aid students, results arrive in btw btches, bczo as soon as they come up with there decision on ur aid, they send letter to you...

Reaction score
anyone from karachi got a call or letter or updated through portal????
i think they are left with applicants from karachi to make decisions cuz as far as i know no one from karachi got any call , letter or so.....
do you have any info about this???